Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

3 posters

Bored as hell

KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Bored as hell Empty Bored as hell

Post  KingHyuuga Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm

::Cole was bored yet again, he was walking thinking about what he could do this boring day. He sighed as he felt someone close by.

"Alright come on out of die. I'm to bored to deal with funny crap." Cole said this in a tired tone.::
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Bored as hell Empty Re: Bored as hell

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 am

Bored as hell CaptainBleach

Keiyou Hanabi, Captain of the Third Division had merely just been walking around trying to find herself a good place to drink, and maybe find that third seat of hers, Kya Matsuto, to drink with her. But it would seem her third seat was either avoiding her or really was just busy and she hadn't seen her all day. When she spotted the Captain of the Fifth division a wide grin appeared across her features. She didn't normally talk with the man, she rarely associated with the fifth division really, but maybe she could get him to be her drinking buddy for today.

"Aww, now is that any way to talk to a fellow Captain?", Keiyou questioned, stepping into the open as she twirled her greyish blue hair with one of her fingers. She smiled at him rather sweetly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 am

Shin'ichi "Ace" Hasegawa had been on his way to the 7th Division barracks when he over-heard conversation. It sounded like Keiyou and that bothersome Cole, who had an attitude problem that dug beneath his skin. He didn't associate much with the other Divisions, because mostly he could care less. There wasn't much to do though, so he decided to poke around.

Shin'ichi finally spotted the two, Keiyou flirtatious as usual. It didn't phase him much, but when things did, they were annoying as hell. He decided that a little interaction with the other Captains might not hurt. He hailed them as he approached and nodded to them both.

He was a very burly man, some called him a bear because he was massive. He looked down at the two, no emotion across his face. "Everything all right, I trust?" He inquired from them, though he gave off the distinct vibe of uninterest.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 am

::Cole turned to face Keiyou. He really didn't talk to her but knew she was the one who wanted to drink, or get a drink most of the time. He then turned towards Shin'ichi. He really didn't care much for him and Cole was really bored this day.

"It's not me, but whatever. I'll go be your drinking buddy for the day. Whatever don't kill me. After all if I saw no there's a 90% chance that you'll bug me about getting a drink. So yeah let go. Yo Ace you comming or something?"Cole said this with a bored tone, he yawn at the end of finishing his sentence and walked with the two.::
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 am

Keiyou's face literally lit up as the seventh division Captain walked up as well. Now wasn't she lucky today? Not one, but TWO male Captains had come. Very lucky day. She clasped her hands together, getting a rather innocent look at Cole's comment, "Aww, no I would never do that~!". She released a giggle before looking over at Shin'ichi. "Yes, do come and drink with us! Us Captain's never get enough time to just sit and drink together~!", she stated. She was quite happy with how her luck had shot up.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:32 am

::Cole turned to the 7th Captain.

"Come on, are you scared or something? If you are me and Keiyou can always leave I guess." said Cole. This time he didn't say it in a bored tone it was somewhat laid back.::
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 am

Shin'ichi bit back a very sharp retort about Cole's lack of discipline but decided against it. He shrugged, and nodded. "I guess a drink wouldn't hurt..." He had always been one for alchohol, even if it meant bearing through it with someone like Cole. He trailed after the two, keeping silent.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 am

"Always good to drink with a buddy~!", she cheered, "Drinking alone is so boring. 1: you have no one to talk to and 2: You have no one to support you when you're staggering home drunk!". She laughed at her own commented, finding it amusing. That was her logic about drinking. Hense the reason she tried to find a drinking buddy all the time. Drinking alone was also very lonely. "So how is the Fifth and Seventh Squads?".
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 am

::Cole had put scatched at his shaved head and went to reply to Keiyou question.

"Work has been boring, that's all. Everyone is training within my squad and paperwork has been low. I love it when there's no paperwork. But It's just been to quiet for me, you know what I mean. But everything is good I guess how's the 3rd squad?" Cole had finished up the sentence and looked at Shin'ichi. He couldn't stand this guy. Cole always wanted to knock this guy out and put him in his place but, the Senior Captain wouldn't like this, so Cole had to bear with this guy. Even in battle it really pains him to fight along side someone he can't stand.::
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 am

Shin'ichi was just naturally quiet. Though they feuded, he always made a point to put differences aside when it came to fighting. He felt like he could step on Cole, crush him if he stepped wrong, and that's why he hung in the back. "I know what you mean. Not much in the way of paperwork, but I needed to get away from the men for a while." He answered Keiyou, glancing back at Cole.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 am

Keiyou frowned as the two said they hadn't been busy. "Aww, that's not fair! Third Division has been stacked with piles of paper work lately", she whined, now crossing her arms over her chest in a pouting manner. But the only reason the paper work was a lot was because she had let her duty slide and let it pile up, and in the end her Third Seat ended up doing it. Oh well.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 am

::Cole could only sigh.

"So were are we going?" Cole didn't say much after this he was thinking about something really.::
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 am

Shin'ichi smiled when Keiyou pouted. "Maybe you shouldn't shirk on your duties then, eh?" He grinned a bit as they went along. He passed his glance towards Cole. "A bar, I'm assuming. As long as it has good Sake!" He seemed to be loosening up the more he spent time with them.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 am

::Cole could only shake his head and smirk a bit. He didn't want the others to say anything on notice it so he quickly changed it back to a bored look. Like he was bored from this all.::
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 am

"Hey~! I don't shirk on my duties", she looked back at Shin'ichi, winking at him, "I just don't get to it right away~!". She chuckled at Cole's question. "Of course a bar! I know of a really good one to!", Keiyou stated, "I never go to a bar unless it has good sake!". She looked aorund for a moment to figure out exactly where they were in Seireitei. "There is actually a good bar around here really. Rukongai has a few good ones as well, but I don't really feel like going into that area~!".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 am

Shin'ichi nodded, agreeing with what Keiyou said. Rukongai wasn't the safest district to go drinking in, especially if you were Shinigami. "Good, because I need a stiff drink." He grunted and returned to his brooding silence as he thought. When they reached the bar, he held the door open for Cole and Keiyou politely.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm

::Cole had walked through and had held the door so Shin'ichi could walk in. Cole wasn't the one to drink. But he would drink when he was bored enough or just wanted to hang out.::
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Keiyou entered the bar, waving to the bar tender as he greeted her. She was a regular here so many knew her. "Ah, no Kya today?", the bar tender asked. "Nahh, she skipped out. Oh well~! I have two men to drink with so I'm happy~!", Keiyou replied as she took a seat at a table after telling the bar tender to bring a bottle of sake for them.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Shin'ichi nodded Cole his thanks as he entered. He felt the eyes all ready, but they quickly shifted away as he went over to the table and sat from across Keiyou. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts still, as he hadn't said a word for a while, and he seemed to be staring at nothing in particular except the table.

He traced his finger along slowly, the memories flooding him again before he pulled himself out of it and looked up. "Do you mind if I smoke?" He said suddenly, reaching inside his Shinigami for a pipe.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

::Before sitting down Cole looked at towards the window, he was thinking about something as well. It was then when Shin'ichi asked if he could smoke Cole had then sat down. He closed his eyes not saying anything. He was use to the smell of smoke since his vice-captain had a fire style Zanpakuto. He folded his arms waiting for his sake to show up.::
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

"Not at all, smoke to your hearts content~!", Keiyou replied to Shin'ichi's question. The sake was brought and placed at their table and of course Keiyou was the first one to grab the bottle and pour some for herself. "Ahhh, nothing like a good refreshing dirnk after a long day~!".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Shin'ichi indulged himself, grabbing a pack of matches and tobacco from his Shinigami and lighting up his pipe after filling it with the sweet-smelling stuff. He shook the match out and drew from the pipe, blowing a smoke ring out to the side. The aroma was distinctly cherry. He poured himself some Sake, and did so for Cole, before setting down the bottle. He took the pipe out and picked up the cup with his other hand and took a generous sip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:46 am