Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 9 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 am

Shin'ichi punched Solomon in the arm lightly. "I wouldn't make a big deal of out it. They're only gawking over him because he looks like a little kid." He whispered to make Solomon feel better. He finished his saki and shook his head.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 9 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

"I heard that you over sized tree!?" Snapped Jade angry. Solomon choked on his Sake wondering if Shin'ichi would get pissed at Jade for that comment.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 am

Shin'ichi laughed. "Tree? Really now, Jade. For someone who just became Captain, I'd think you would be able to insult me better. Although I'd rather be oversized than be a pipsqueak!" He cackled and finished his saki.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

Just then Shin'ichi's bar stool shattered and he fell over with a crash. Jade smirked satisfied with the Kido he just used. "Well the bigger they are the harder they fall! Need I say timber you big brute!?" Said Jade sarcastically with a satisfied laugh. Solomon and Luke backed away that moment. Knowing Shin'ichi he'd blow like a volcano right any second.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am

Shin'ichi grumbled. He knew that Jade had used Kido, and the rest of the room laughing at him did not help. He got up, brushing himself off. "Atleast when my girlfriend wants some, I'll be able to reach her, squirt!" He growled and pushed Jade at the shoulder, knocking him towards the door.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 am

"I wouldn't be surprised if you got stuck half way!" Said Jade pissed. Solomon and Luke were both shocked and tried not to laugh at that comment. Everyone was laughing at Shin'ichi again.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 am

Shin'ichi cracked his knuckles. "Big words from a little brat. Can you back them up!?" He suddenly grabbed Jade up by the front of his shirt and dragged him outside, no matter how much he kicked and screamed, and threw him into a puddle in the street.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 am

Shin'ichi jumped to his feet and skidded back fast drawing his Zanpaktou. "Mimic thy enemy!" Jade yelled loudly as he faced Shin'ichi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 am

Shin'ichi had already drawn Densetsu Kirureru, and released it. "Face it kid, you can mimic any Captain you want. This is my turf." He growled and swung. Due to the storm, his Gales were increased almost triple fold, and it nearly left a sonic boom as it flew from his sword, straight at Jade.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 am

Jade faltered that moment and ran to dodge it. He let out a scream of pain and hit the ground as his left arm was blasted off in the attack. And he lay there in a pool of blood shaking and crying. It was then Luke Solomon and a bunch of other guys jumped on Shin'ichi. "Stop this captain be reasonable! You beat him okay!" Said Luke loudly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 am

Shin'ichi growled, still pissed from being made fun of as several men tried to jump on him and get him to stop. Hearing Jade sobbing almost literally broke his heart, it sounded like a frightened little kid. He fell to one knee and shrugged everyone off, panting as he sheathed Densetsu Kirureru.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 am

Solomon ran over and got down beside Jade. Exposing Jade's wound he went ahead and managed to stop the bleeding with a healing Kidou he knew. Luke came over and picked him up after that and rushed him to the 4th division. The next day in the office it was depressingly quiet. Solomon kept glancing at Shin'ichi worried. He hadn't said a word the entire morning.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 am

Shin'ichi indeed hadn't said a word, sitting at his desk and staring at the paperwork before him. He sipped at his tea and filled out a few things, then paused again for the longest time. He was deep, deep in thought, and his face showed no emotion.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 am

Just then the office door slowly opened and Solomon was shcoked to see Jade walk in and believe it or not he had his left arm back but wrapped up heavily in a sling around his neck. "You got lucky Jade. Unlike me." Said Solomon. Jade smiled and nodded. Walking up to Shin'ichi Jade bowed forward politely saying, "I wanted to apologize for my rude comments to you last night Shin'ichi. I think we both went a little too far and mind you that's the first battle I've ever lost. I don't think I'll try and fight you ever again for sure." Standing up straight Jade grinned saying, "You're scary strong you know that?"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 am

Shin'ichi glanced up from his paperwork. "What's done is done." He answered solemnly and finished his tea. "And I didn't get where I am without knowing what I was doing. The only reason I won was the storm." He murmured as he set the empty glass aside.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 am

"I think he's kind of depressed still Jade." Said Solomon. "Why cause he beat on a kid? I had it coming to me so it was my fault from the start." Said Jade taking a seat.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am

Shin'ichi shook his head. "That doesn't matter. I took your arm clean off over alchohol and stupid insults!" He hit his desk, though nowhere near as violently as the first time. It was just a loud smack that might've startled the others.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

"It's alright really. Anyway I'm going now. I need to eat something if I'm to heal properly." Said Jade leaving. He was walking when he suddenly collided into someone. Falling on his ass with a yelp."Watch it you little runt!" Snapped the red hair Shinigami. "Oi! Who you calling runt! I was going to apologize but now maybe I won't!" Said Jade standing up and walking by the man. He glared back at him. Hien deciding to be an ass chucked a pebble and it bounced right off Jade's head making him yelp. Jade stopped and glared at Hien. Walking up Jade said, "You got a problem with me buddy!?" "No but I will if you don't get lose." Said Hien glaring down at Jade.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am

Shin'ichi had heard the trouble outside and came out of his HQ to see Jade being picked on by a Shinigami he hadn't seen before. He came up behind the red-head, arms crossed. "There a problem here, Jade?" He asked with a grunt.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 am

"Yeah I ran into this ass accidentally and was about to apologize when he got snappy at me so I left and he hit me with a damn rock!" Said Jade. Hien backed away from Shin'ichi and said, "Count yourself lucky brat." He shoved past Jade making him fall with a yelp and jumped up disappearing."Jeez what's his problem!?" Said Jade wincing. His left side was killing him.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Shin'ichi decided to let it go, but if he saw the red-head again, he might rough him up for Jade's sake. He went over and helped the kid up, brushing him off. "Maybe I ought to walk you back?" He offered.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

"That's alright I'll be fine now. Thanks anyway Shin'ichi. I ain't wearing my white coat right now so that fool didn't realize I was a captain. Otherwise that would have fixed him good and maybe he wouldn't have beat on me." Said Jade walking off. Solomon appeared and said, "Captain our nightmare has returned. We are way back logged in paper work again."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Shin'ichi grumbled, and for more obvious reasons than one. He sighed and turned, heading back inside with Solomon without a word. Another long day for the both of them, buried in mountains of paperwork.

Mizukage Suribachi and his twin brother Hien were on Hollow patrol that evening, lounging about on the roof of a tall building. It had been uneventful for most of the day with nothing too exciting to be done. He listened to his brother's complaints of boredom and Mizukage merely rolled his eyes and sighed. He too was bored, just too stubborn to admit it as openly as Hien.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

"And is it me or are your senses messed up too bro? I mean we barely felt that Arrancar sneak up behind us a while ago. And that was our only kill this evening. Man this sucks ass." Said Hien. It wasn't long when the sun set and Hien was looking toward a mountain area. He noticed a great light shining upward into the sky from within the trees. "Oi bro you see that?" Asked Hien pointing.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Mizukage usually listened, but never spoke. He nodded as Hien continued to complain, agreeing that something weird was going on. He followed to where his brother was pointing and spotted the strange light. "Yes, I see it. What's your point? It's probably some weird ass Living World anomaly." He murmured, immediately dismissing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am