Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 10 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"Fine you wait here and I'll go check it out! Be right back!" Said Hien taking off that direction. Hopping fast across the buildings. It didn't take Hien long to make it there. The moment he landed it was pitch dark. "Well so much for that..." He grumbled." It was then like a spot light had shone down on Hien lighting up the area. Hien was shocked to see Hollows of every shape and size moving about. "Holy hell it's a Hollow breeding ground!" Said Hien. It was then the Hollow not pleased to see him all charged up a Cero shooting them at Hien. An explosion rocked the area that could even be heard from Mizukage's location. Hien was lucky to be on one piece having used a quick Kidou to shield himself.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 10 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Mizukage indeed heard the explosion. He sighed, figuring that Hien had gotten himself into more trouble by starting another fight. Leaping off the building, he landed in a crouch at a dead run and did not take him long to get there.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:02 am

"Hinotama!" Yelled Hien swinging his already released blade. Fireballs rained down from the sky nailing the Hollow taking them out. Seeing his twin Hien said, "About time you show! I come here and find this around me brother!" Hien slashed through An Arrancar taking it out fast.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

Mizukage rolled his eyes. "Bring forth your frozen fury, Hatsuugori!" He yelled, his sword coming to life as he cut down an Arrancar trying to sneak up on his brother.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am

Using Hinotama once more Hien finished off the Hollow. And the area was finally clear. Hien breathing heavily noticed a shattered shrine. Blinking he walked over and placed his hand on it suddenly feeling a small surge of power run through him. "Weird..." Said Hien.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 am

Mizukage rushed over, smacking Hien's hand away but brushing against it as well, feeling something small but noticeable coursing through him. "Don't touch that! You don't know what that thing might do..." He insisted with a harsh whisper.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:41 am

"Get off my back you moron!" Snapped Hien pissed. A rumble of thunder was heard and it poured down on them just then. "Fuck... just great! Fricken soaked!" Said Hien so pissed you could see the steam coming off him.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 am

Mizukage winced at the harsh words. "What's gotten into you lately? You're more of an ass than usual!!" He narrowed his eyes at his brother, giving him the dreaded cold-killer glare.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:47 am

"What do you think. I'm tired to people getting on my nerves. Including you brother." Said Hien with a frown. "Anyway let's get out of here.." Said Hien walking off.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

Mizukage stared at the back of Hien's head, secretly wanting to strike him but keeping himself calm. He sighed and walked after him. Usually when he was moody, he wouldn't speak to anyone but a superior, including ignoring his brother at times like these.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 am

Returning to the Soul Society they gave their report. Soifon didn't seem to care till Hien actually held up a piece of paper of the Kanji symbol he wrote out from recalling it on the shrine. "You fools you busted an elemental shrine!?" She was heard screaming at top of her lungs at the two heard from even outside. Hien actually stumbled back into Mizukage from being yelled at. "It wasn't us captain! I clearly stated I went to investigate and there were Hollow everywhere swarming that thing! It was already broken when we arrived!" Said Hien. "Tch maybe you're right. It'd take one of very strong status to break the barrier and bust that shrine. You two couldn't even dent it if you tried." Said Soifon. Hien held his temper in as much as he wanted to explode on her for being declared weak and useless.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 am

Mizukage would've defended Hien's honour but from what he had said at the shrine, he was still pissed. Although he did step forward to speak. "We managed to clear the Hollow and the Arrancar at the shrine, but from the looks of it, the shrine had been destroyed recently." He stated quietly, his eyes never leaving Soifon's face.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 am

"Alright you two. I got a job for you. Things have gone weird in the world of the living as of late. We've also had a traitor captain working for Aizen. Now we have a destroyed element shrine. This all might be linked in one way or another. I need you two to go back to the world of the living and check the other shrines of anything suspicious. Then report back to me." Said Soifon. "Yes captain." Said Hien as he and Mizukage left.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 am

Mizukage saluted Captain Soifon when she gave them the orders to investigate further. He sighed as they left the office and looked up at the cloudy sky. It looked like it was going to rain again...
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 am

Entering the world of the living once more it didn't take them long to locate the water shrine. Looking around everything seemed pretty quiet and normal. "I don't like this quiet." Said Hien.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 am

Mizukage shook his head. He didn't either. He was still giving his brother the cold shoulder verbally, until he would beg him to speak again or apologise. He glanced around, and drew Hatsuugori just incase.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am

It was then a metal claw shot out and grabbed a hold of Hien. He let out a scream of pain as he was thrown up and landed on the ground harshly. He was knocked cold in an instant and a voice yelled, "Let's go Kinzoku!!" The metal claw shot for Mizukage and went to grab him fast as a man appeared to be its wielder showed himself.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am

Mizukage had been prepared this time, after seeing that his brother Hien had been attacked. He was on his own, for now. "Bring forth your frozen fury, Hatsuugori!" He yelled in time as he brought his weapon up to deflect the claw and he sent a wall of ice at the man.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 am

It was then Mizukage took a violent shock as another person came behind him stabbing his side. The woman smirked and moved back fast. Hien regaining conscious quickly struggled to sit up. He saw the woman stab Mizukage from behind. "You bitch! No one does that to my brother and lives!" "Shaddup you! You're a nuisance!" Said the male kicking Hien back into the dirt. He stepped and stood on Hien's back just then. "Say hello to a thunder ball whitey!" Said the woman swinging her Zanpaktou and a ball of electricity shot for Mizukage. "Brother run!!" Yelled Hien seeing the size of that attack.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 am

Everything was happening so fast. He felt numb, hot, and wet from the blood and the pain and how Hien was being treated. He saw what would be his approaching death when a primal noise burst forth from him, yelling at everything in anger. Suddenly looming over him was a massive frozen beast, a leviathan with crystal quartz eyes gleaming in the oncoming lightning. It too suddenly roared and flew forth, overtaking and canceling the blast as a trail of ice dust was left in it's wake, blanketing the ground. It opened up its mouth and enveloped the two before imploding into shards of ice, impaling them from all sides and killing them instantaneously. Once it was over, a bloody Mizukage was left panting and weak as he dropped Hatsuugori, which reverted back to its normal state. He fell to his knees and then blacked out, hitting the ground hard.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 am

Hien was shocked to see what just happened. Jumping up he cried, "Brother!?" Limping over to Mizukage Hien shook him crying, "Brother!? Brother!? Damn it wake up! Please!!" Having no choice Hien lifted Mizukage onto his back and managed to make it back to the Soul Society. Once he was treated he stayed glued to his brother's side. He never showed weakness or any softness before but his twin being hurt was his greatest weakness of all. Hien could only watch and wait hoping Mizukage would be alright. He sat by his brother waiting for him to come too.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

Mizukage indeed began to come to, slowly at first. He opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling blurrily. He was wrapped up in bandages from the wounds and his head rang. He had no memory of what had happened the night before.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:29 am

"Brother!" Cried Hien clinging on him shaking and relieved at the same time. His tears suddenly ceased and he looked to the side beet red embarrassed when a 4th division person came in to check on Mizukage. "Looks like you're finally awake." She said with a smile. "Are you alright?" She asked Hien. "Sheesh leave me alone! Can't you see I'm having a moment here!" Hien cried more then snapping. He wiped away his tears and tried his hardest to shove his usual frown on his face, but failed as he cried even more relieved Mizukage was awake.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 am

Mizukage had rarely ever seen Hien get this emotional, and he guessed that he had been out for some time, and injured. Not much made him cry. "Will you get off?! That hurts!!" He whined and pushed Hien away a bit. "Ugh.. What happened?" He asked.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 am

"You really don't remember do you. We went to investigate the element shrines and got ambushed. You got stabbed I got nailed into the dirt then the next thing before you knew it. Boom! Something vast came from your Zanpaktou killing the two attacking us and you passed out afterward." Said Hien.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 am