Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 am

"You're right and I know that. In fact I been over it. It was a bit of a shocker that happened tonight was all." Said Solomon rubbing his head.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 am

Shin'ichi sighed a bit and shook his head. "You want to throw the towel in tonight? I won't tell anyone. You need to go home, and you need a new pair of glasses. You're not in any condition to fight." He offered.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 am

Solomon smiled and was about to say sure when suddenly the area flooded thick with a harsh reitsu. Standing up with a stumble. Solomon turned white as a sheet as boom after boom was heard dust being thrown up. When it cleared they were surrounded by Arrancar. "Shit... it looks like that last one we killed had friends..." Said Solomon trying to hide his fear but his body and voice was shaking.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:33 am

Shin'ichi cursed again. More of them? He stood quickly and all ready had his Zanpaktou drawn, once again roaring to life as he said the phrase. He would need his Bankai for this...
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 am

Solomon shaking did the only thing he could think of doing. He practically fled on the spot. A mass of them went chasing after him and he ran faster but wasn't quick enough as he screamed out in pain when he got ripped at his side. Blood splattered on the ground and he collapsed laying there completlty surrounded.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 am

Shin'ichi licked his lips and his eyes widened. "BANKAI!" He cried out and his zanpakutō burst into a bright light. The weapon began to reform again, the katana lengthening and the blade widened to that of a 'Buster' sword. Wind written in Kanji self-etched into the thick blade and it proceeded to hum and glow white as his hair grew longer and a thick beard started in, taking on physical looks of his spirit, the top of his Shinigami obliterating into tatters. Swinging down his Densetsu Kirureru, he struck the ground and the sky suddenly became cloudy. A tornado burst out without warning and gusts formed a whirlwind around the general area as it landed, striking the group of Arrancar, terminating some upon impact and sending others flying. He lifted up his zanpakutō and swung again, a huge gale bursting out from the massive blade and cleaving through the others as he was surrounded suddenly too.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 am

Solomon had sat up partially only to see the mass slaughter. When the last of the Arrancar were gone he finally ended up passing out from blood loss.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 am

Shin'ichi rested his zanpakutō on his thickset shoulder. He rushed over to Solomon and scooped the young man up, despite all the blood and he hopped back into Seireitei. He needed attention, and quick.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am

Three days later Solomon woke up in the 4th division. Wincning in pain he rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly. He looked around wondering where he was for a moment and he then realized and remember what happened.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 am

Shin'ichi was there, standing at the window. He had gotten a new Shinigami, evident from the crispness and the fact that the old one was obliterated from his Bankai. He glanced over his shoulder. "Finally awake, Solomon?" He smiled.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 am

"I'm sorry. I lied to you. I haven't really gotten over that day twenty years ago quite yet. I panicked and fled like a coward. I think I should be punished for my stupidity back there. Instead of doing my duty I abandoned you to fight them all off alone. Please punish me..." Said Solomon softly as a few tears ran down his face.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am

Shin'ichi raised an eyebrow as he turned. "There was no trouble to it, Solomon... Somehow I knew you quite weren't over that, and it's fine. Althought you did shirk duty, it was instinct that made you flee. It gave me a chance to use my Bankai, which saved both our lives." He admitted.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 am

"I'm pathetic!" Cried Solomon loudly as tears ran down his face. His head lowered as he said, "What I did was degrading and unacceptable.." "Suck it up you big baby." Said a voice. Looking up Solomon saw Megumi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Shin'ichi greeted Megumi with a slight nod of his head. "Welcome, Megumi." He offered politely before looking back towards Solomon. He had to agree; The man ought to suck it up, if he was to be a Shinigami. He had a rough life as well, but it didn't get in the way of his job.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm

"Life is full of bumps and cracks Solomon but there's no need to cry about it. And don't think you're the only one with issues. My father a respected Shinigami just died an hour ago. You don't see me crying as much as I want to. I'm the new head of my family and I'm probably going to be forced into marrying soon. Not like I have a choice it's how my life was carved out for me. Just like yours is carved out for you."Said Megumi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Shin'ichi frowned a bit, and faced Megumi again. "I'm sorry for your loss," He offered anyway, despite the man's apparent coldness.He felt so out of place here, never one to be in much company. He faced back to Solomon. "You'll have to accept what happened that day. It couldn't be helped, and that shouldn't deter you from your job." He nodded. "I know it's hard, but you have to, to be a Shinigami. You can't let emotion cloud judgement." He rambled on, then fell silent.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Solomon sighed and beat his head into his pillow saying, "I'm fine now. This time I ain't lying. Sometimes you do need to cry to feel better Megumi. so if you want to do that here go for it. I won't tease or mock you for it." Said Solomon with a smile.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Shin'ichi chuckled and shook his head. He needed to report to HQ, so he turned away from the other two. "Get better soon, you rascal." He added as he went for the door.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 pm

"Wait captain!" Said Solomon. When Shin'ichi stopped Solomon gave a big smile and said, "Thanks for your help back there."

Meanwhile in the world of the living. A Garganta portal opened and one of the Espada Halibel came out with four new Arrancar. "You know what to do... Now go.." She spoke and said calmly. The four Arrancar took off north south east and west and disappeared into the outer regions of the town.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Shin'ichi tipped his head towards Solomon and turned back. He proceeded to leave the room and it didn't take him long to get back to HQ, where his men were running around doing paperwork.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 pm

A couple days later back in the same bar. Solomon was having a few to many drinks and flirting with women due to being so drunk. "Hey gorgeous where you been all my life?" Solomon asked a woman walking by him. She slapped him and left the place. "Sheesh the ladies here are real moody..." Said Solomon. Looking at the bartender Solomon shoved his money forward and said, "Another round for me."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Shin'ichi was on break again; He had been working his men over in 7th Division like dogs as usual, making sure that all paperwork was done before he ever allowed himself time off. He stepped into the bar and spotted Solomon as he got slapped, and held back a laugh. He shook his head. This time, he wasn't dressed in his officer's Shinigami garb, now dressed in plain grey civilian clothes. He strode over to the bar and gestured for the tender to pour him some as well.

He glanced over at Solomon, tsking. "Back to drinking all ready? Not much luck with the ladies either..." He trailed off as the tender came back with their rounds. "No more stupid shit, or I might kick your ass." He reminded him of the night three days ago, where he managed to get everyone in the Gotei 13 kicked out of one the nicest bars in Seireitei.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 am

"I got a stupid question for ya... Do you ever hit your head on the top of door frames while walking through them big guy..?" Solomon asked more out of curiosity then anything. He drank down his round after that.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

Shin'ichi had to laugh. Of all the stupid drunk questions, this had to take the cake... or brownie, or whatever dessert one liked. "I have to duck down, yeah, but sometimes I forget." He offered meekly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

Solomon snorted in laughter hearing that. "My own sis claims I was dropped on my head when I was born and you.. You just bang yours a lot on the door frame.Whose more brain damaged me or you...?" Solomon reached into his pocket and saw he was out of money. "Damn... oh well.." Said Solomon slumping his head down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:54 pm