Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 am

Shin'ichi smirked a bit at that. "I don't know, I seem to have more common sense." He joked, almost cruelly. He noticed that Solomon didn't have any money and sighed. He pulled some out and slapped it on the table to cover for him, and get a new round for them after he finished his own.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am

"Thanks pal I owe you.." Said Solomon chugging down his once more. A short time later he was sound asleep slumped over the counter after passing out from being so drunk.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 am

Shin'ichi glanced over at Solomon after finishing his Sake and sighed. Asleep? He grumbled and paid for another round for himself. He would down that soon, and would have to drag the lazy drunkard around with him. He left the half-empty sake cup on the bar and picked Solomon up, slinging his arm over his own shoulders and wrapping his arm around Solomon's torso, carrying him out.

He dragged him down the street and back towards 7th Division HQ, ignoring the stares of his officers and went to his office. He dropped him in the corner and ordered someone to go make tea. He slumped into the nice chair behind his desk, and started on the thick stack of paperwork before him, just brought in by his fourth seat.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 am

Waking up nearly a couple hours later. Solomon groaned and sat up saying, "Where am I...?" Looking around he saw Shin'ichi. It was then his face turned pale as he stood up. "I'm gonna be sick!" Said Solomon running outside fast. There he ended up throwing up into a bush. Once he was done he wobbled slightly and slowly made his way back in the office. Looking at Shin'ichi he said, "You brought me here. You coulda just left me you know.. Man my head is fricken killing me.."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 am

Shin'ichi shrugged and had just finished documenting a paper when Solomon got back. He was glad he didn't vomit in his office, or he would've really kicked his ass right there. By the time Solomon woke up, one of his officers had brought the tea. He poured a cup and went around his desk, setting Solomon in one of the chairs and handing him the cup. "This will help," He promised and returned to his desk. "I would've left you, but then I would've felt bad if something happened to you." He grinned.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

"Aww someone's softer then he looks captain." Said Solomon with a big grin. He took a sip of his tea only to choke. Swallowing he said, "Ugh what is this shit?" Sighing he swallowed the rest down fast. Setting his cup down he leaned back into his chair and said, "Worst scenario I'd be laying on the street after they took me out when they closed. No biggie there."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 am

Shin'ichi scoffed at what Solomon said. "Don't get used to it," He grumbled at him. "As for the 'shit', it will help get rid of that nasty headache." He pointed out to Solomon as he finished another paper and set it aside. He ignored that last comment and sighed, throwing down his pen and leaning back in his chair.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 am

"Ah gone back to being grumpy I see." Said Solomon with a smile. He then realized his head ache was gone. It was then a random squad member came bursting in the office saying, "Captain go look outside! There's something strange!" Standing Up Solomon ran outside. He was shocked as he gazed at the sky. A rippling image of the Hueco Mundo desert was reflecting off it. "I wonder what it could mean." Said a voice. Megumi walked up to Solomon. Just then a bunch of a chatter rose up catching their attention. A group of worried Shinigami were by another man who had collapsed just then and sat there shivering suddenly. Running over Solomon got down by him saying, "What's your name you alright?" "L-Luke... and I feel suddenly so c-cold!" Said the red hair male. "Someone go get a 4th division relief team." Ordered Megumi loudly. Luke suddenly held his head and cried, "Make it stop!" "Get a hold of yourself now Luke! Don't go flipping out on us here!" Said Solomon holding him firmly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 am

Shin'ichi appeared outside and looked around at the confusion. He then turned his attention to the sky and frowned, brows furrowed. "What the hell is going on?" He wondered aloud. This was not normal, not by ANY standards.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

"Captain a little help over here!" Called Solomon. It was then Luke's Zanpaktou suddenly began to rattle at his waist. Before they could stop it the blade shot from its sheath and flew up into the sky shining brightly. Luke gasped looking up wondering what was up with his sword. Everyone else stared at it shocked. A Zanpaktou had never done such a thing before. Solomon was stunned. It was then the sword released itself glowing brightly. Swinging itself across the sky a light beam shot across it and the reflection of Hueco Mundo disappeared just then out of the sky. Luke's Zanpaktou then reverted back to normal and dropped from the sky where it landed by him and Solomon blade down into the ground. "What the hell was that...?" Asked Solomon."I-I don't know! Really my blade has always b-been normal!" Cried Luke loudly stuttering scared.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 am

Shin'ichi growled and stalked over upon Solomon calling for him, and especially after the kid's weapon acted up. As he got closer, he recognized him as Luke fabre from 13th Division. "You've got a lot of explaining to do to the Captain-Commander." He jerked him up to his feet. He picked up the zanpakuto and handed it to Luke.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 am

"Hey! Get off his back you! It's obviously he has no idea what the hell happened here! Cut the guy a break!" Solomon snapped not giving a shit Shin'ichi was a captain. "I swear on my life! I really don't know a thing!" Cried Luke scared. "Hold it right there..." Said a calm yet worried voice. Turning Solomon saw Captain Ukitake. "He's in my squad therefore he's my responsibility Shin'ichi." Said Ukitake calmly. Luke actually frightened of Shin'ichi went and hid behind Captain Ukitake. "I saw the whole thing. The sky and Luke's sword. I feel a sense of familiarity to this situation so leave it to my squad to check the records. And there's not to be another word of this for now please till I have the info." Said Ukitake.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:52 am

Shin'ichi grunted and crossed his arms. "I think I've seen, or atleast heard or read, something about this before." He admitted. He passed Luke a glare, but returned his attention to Captain Ukitake, and ignoring Solomon for once. "This is by no means normal, Captain, and Luke's zanpakuto needs to be studied." He grumbled.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 am

"I'll repeat myself and say this again. I've got it covered. Come along Luke." Said Ukitake leading him away. When they disappeared Luke said, "Gone from nice to becoming a first class ass." Said Solomon pissed. "Let's go Megumi! We need to make sure Luke is going to be okay." Said Solomon going to the 13th division.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 am

Shin'ichi, no longer watched by a peer, turned on Solomon. He caught him before he got far, and turned him around. He poked his finger hard into Solomon's chest. "Listen here, you snotnosed punk. It's my job to protect the Soul Society, and what just happened would be classified as a threat." He snarled. "You don't judge how a superior acts, no matter how much you hate his guts. Do you understand me Solomon? I ought to have you scrub the bathrooms of my division for the rest of the year, but no, I'm too nice for that." He shoved him back. "Stay out of my sight." He spat before Solomon's feet.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 am

Megumi caught Solomon as he was thrown back. The two of them ran to see if Luke was okay. Later that night Solomon was on Hollow duty once more. He just couldn't push that earlier afternoon's events out from https://soulsocietylegends.rpg-board.net/post.forum?mode=reply&t=20his mind. So he took out his pent up emotions on the Hollows he fought. Slicing through a Hollow and finishing it off. Solomon sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. It was then a Arrancar appeared out of the blue just so abruptly Solomon was nearly thrown off guard. "Damnit. There seems to be more of these then ever. I'm definitely reporting this tomorrow." Said Solomon. Drawing his sword he said, "Come forth shine and show your beauty Shirubuaa-Hime!" Holding his silver spear he charged at the Arrancar and slashed at it fast. By the time morning came and Solomon had returned to the Soul Society. He was a battered mess covered in cuts and scrapes having taken down three Arrancar the night before. Sighing he went and headed for his squad office to make his report.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 am

Shin'ichi had been just about to leave when Solomon could be seen coming towards 8th Division HQ. He had just been speaking with Solomon's Captain about his attitude the night before. He stopped in the doorway, preventing Solomon's passage, and seeing as he was built like a wall, it'd be difficult for him just to brush past. He crossed his arms and waited.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:40 am

"Excuse me Captain." Said Solomon a bit bluntly pushing past Shin'ichi. "Before you chew me out let me make my report first please." Said Solomon making Nanao shut her mouth. She sighed and said, "Go on." "The past few nights I've been out there has been really strange abnormalities among the Hollow. One just your basic garden variety ones are getting tougher to beat and two I have seen more Arrancar then anything. I have no idea if it has to do with what happened yesterday. But it just feels very out of this world out there. Not like it usually does in the world of the living. I just thought I'd let you know other then that my shift was okay." Said Solomon. "I'll expect that written out. But in any case I want your sword please. You're facing two weeks of suspension and community service for harassing a superior." Said Nanao calmly. Solomon didn't argue and handed over his Zanpaktou. Holding out his wrist his spirit energy was sealed by Nanao for the time being. "I expect you here first thing tomorrow 8 a.m sharp to turn your report in and start your community work." Said Nanao. "Yes ma'am." Said Solomon. He then left and walked past Shin'ichi saying calmly, "I hope you're satisfied captain. Good day to you." He then walked to the 4th division to be treated.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 am

Shin'ichi smiled. 'Not just yet, Solomon...' He thought to himself. He turned and went back inside. He knocked on Captain Nanao's door and entered again. "Captain, I'd like to make a request." He started. "Why don't you give me to Solomon for the next two weeks? I'll put him to good work." He smiled innocently enough.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 am

"Of course that works." Said Nanao. The next day Solomon arrived only to be told to go to Shin'ichi's squad. Sighing he walked that way. Entering the office he said, "Reporting for duty Captain. What do I need to do today?"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:52 am

Shin'ichi rose and grinned. "About time!" He said, almost too happily. He went around the desk and clapped Solomon on the shoulder and pulled him close up against him. "We've got a long day ahead of us, my friend. A long day of nothing, gambling, and drinking. My treat!" He laughed as they walked out of his office.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 am

Solomon was silent as they left. He didn't even perk up as he drank which was very little as he sat there. Pushing his empty cup away he just tapped his fingers on the counter top while keeping silent. Just then Megumi sat next to Solomon and said, "This ain't like you. You know. Normally you're making an uproar." Megumi then leaned over and whispered into Solomon's ear saying, "What's the deal? I heard you were suspended for a couple weeks." "I don't know... So how's Luke doing now?" Asked Solomon. "He's helping Captain Ukitake research in the records right now. So he's okay." Said Megumi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 am

Shin'ichi finished his own cup and ordered another round, this time for all three. "How nice of you to join us, Megumi! I trust you'll stay for a drink or two?" He grinned as their sake came and was placed before them.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 am

"Uh sure." Said Megumi. "Here take mine too I'm done drinking." Said Solomon in a slight bitter tone startling Megumi. He then sighed and rubbed his head just wanting to get the hell out of this place and go home if anything. "You alright..?" Asked Megumi. "I don't know that's debatable. I'm not in the mood for any of this right now I guess." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 am

Shin'ichi reached over and patted Solomon on the back. "Oh, don't be such a sour puff," He joked. "I could always put you to excruciating work, if you don't like this two week vacation I'm giving you." He offered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am