Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 am

"You honestly think this will make up for what you did? You practically scared the hell out of an innocent guy for one and became a literal ass. Not to mention you got me suspended for two weeks when I really could be used out there right now. I know this because something bad will happen I can feel it and I'm not out there to help." Said Solomon standing up. "Where you going?" Asked Megumi. "I don't know anywhere but here right now. I need to think." Said Solomon leaving.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 am

Shin'ichi sighed, letting Solomon go. He turned, facing Megumi, ignoring his drink. "I admit I had been rash when it came to handling Luke, but what happened that day was not a good sign, and obviously he was connected. And my actions were justified, as any Captain should be concerned about Seireitei's protection. Not to mention how Solomon harassed me verbally, and I followed my responsibilities by reporting his action towards a superior. And seeing as he's been getting seriously hurt the last few days, the last place he needs to be is out in the battlefield." He sighed, tossing money on the bar and getting up.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:25 am

"You're wrong.. You obviously don't know him. Truth be told he fights for his brother's memory. His elder brother died in the line of duty. Either way he feels he needs to be out there right now to protect." Said Megumi standing up. Meanwhile Solomon had perched himself under a tree and lay back relaxing deep in thought. "Big brother... I wonder what you'd do right now..." Solomon muttered to himself.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 am

Shin'ichi closed his eyes. "I didn't get to my position as Captain without my share of pain." He murmured to Megumi. "I understand how it is, but right now he just needs a break. When he recovers, he can go and get himself killed for all I care anymore." He grumbled and turned, heading towards the door.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 am

Solomon ended up walking right into Shin'ichi that moment he left. It was like running into a brick wall. Falling on his ass he yelped and said, "Oi they locked me out why!?" Looking up he saw Shin'ichi he said, "Oh sorry about that..."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 am

Shin'ichi stared down at Solomon. He had tried to be nice, but the time had passed for that. He pulled him to his feet and walked past him, unphased about being ran into.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 am

Solomon just felt guilty now. Running after Shin'ichi he caught up with him and walked alongside him. "Look I'm sorry... I really need to not be so damn defensive. It's just when I see someone weaker get picked at it makes me mad. That's why I called you an ass which I shouldn't have. I didn't mean it I swear.." Said Solomon looking up at Shin'ichi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

Shin'ichi glanced at Solomon as they walked, hands inside his sleeves. "It doesn't matter. What has been done, is done." He said wisely. "I only have the Soul Society's interests at heart, and Luke had connections with what clearly happened. One's Zanpakuto just doesn't act on its own." He murmured.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 am

"No but leave it to his captain to deal with it. You have your own squad to worry about. I'm sure Ukitake will get to the bottom of this." Said Solomon as they walked together.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 am

Shin'ichi agreed silently and sighed again. He glanced at his friend and offered a smile. "So what are you going to do?" He asked, merely curious. He wasn't sure about himself, but he was done drinking for the night.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am

Solomon pulled out a cigarette and lit it on a nearby torch. "I only tend to smoke when I'm frazzled and depressed whatever that means." Said Solomon with a laugh. It was then a boom echoed in the sky as it lit up. Fireworks were going off from somewhere in the Rukon. "Ah sis is at it again it seems. I know where I'm going. To the festivities over there. Come with me." Said Solomon with a smile.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 am

Shin'ichi perked his brow in response to Solomon. "Festivities, eh?" He smiled and shrugged. "I guess a bit of socializing wouldn't hurt." He answered and followed after him. He rested a hand on the hilt of of his Zanpakutō whilst the other hung out the front of his Shinigami uniform.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 am

Entering the western area of the Rukon with Shin'ichi. They both ended up celebrating through the night. The next morning Solomon woke up to find himself laying face down on Shin'ichi's office floor. "Ugh... I'm gonna hurl. Some get me a bucket like now..." Groaned Solomon unable to pull himself up. All he managed to do was shift on his back. He had finally gotten wasted beyond infinity at this point and was so sick he couldn't move as he lay on his back.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 am

Shin'ichi grinned when Solomon finally came to. "I didn't think it was possible for a man to get hit that many times by so many women last night," He announced. He finished a paper he had been filling out and got up, walking around the desk with a spare empty trashcan and helped Solomon to sit up.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 am

Solomon threw up and once he stopped he said, "Half those women were ugly as hell if you ask me. Either that I was so damn stoned they looked appealing. His face paling he threw up again. "I can use some of that crappy tea about now... And why is it you aren't on the floor with me you got wasted too." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 am

Shin'ichi smirked and shook his head. "Are you sure you aren't imagining that part? I'm positive I had a fair amount of alchohol, but seeing as I'm huge, it takes more of it to get me about as messed up as you are." He explained theoretically. "Besides, I've been drinking for years. I know how to hold my stuff." He joked and set the trashcan aside and helped Solomon into a chair and poured him the medicinal tea.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 am

Solomon drank it down fast and set the cup aside saying, "Nasty.." Grinning he said, "I saw you flirting too last night big guy. So how many dates do you got huh?"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:29 am

Shin'ichi laughed a bit, and shrugged some. "Flirting, maybe, but I don't think any of them are really interested in someone a good foot or more taller than them." He admitted. He went back around and slumped in his chair, rubbing his forehead.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 am

"I got a date though... It was when I slipped off before getting drunk I ran into her. She's a cutie from the 4th division. So I scored." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 am

Shin'ichi smirked. "Probably some floozy looking to get laid," He joked with Solomon. "Nah, but I met up with someone from 3rd Division, a looker I might add." He said happily as he stretched. "Our date is coming up, this Saturday I think." He nodded.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 am

"Hmm I got a wild idea Captain. Why not lets double date. We all go eat we all go have fun then we all get wasted together on Saturday night. It'll be nice you know." Said Solomon with a grin.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 am

Shin'ichi laughed at the idea, shrugging. "I don't know... I understand drinking together, but a double-date?" He seemed to ponder this. "Ah, why not." He gave in and rubbed the back of his head.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 am

"Good I'll go tell my cutie right now." Said Solomon jumping up. Leaving the office he headed for the 4th division. Only to be bedded and finding himself treated because he was still drunk. Sighing as he sat in bed. He hadn't even gotten a chance to tell his girl the news because of this.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 am

Shin'ichi had heard about Solomon being hospitalized upon setting foot near the 4th Division. He chuckled and shook his head once his assistant left. He finished his paperwork, had gone to let his own date know, then showed up in the infirmary. He knocked on Solomon's door and entered the room. "Can't stay out of trouble, can you?" He laughed.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 am

Just then a pillow smacked Shin'ichi's face feathers bursting everywhere. "Eat feathers!" Huffed Solomon. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He yelled when the woman by him yanked on his ear saying, "Behave You!" She brushed the feathers off Shin'ichi saying, "I'm really sorry. Someone's just grouchy because I hospitalized him. My name is Inari. It's a pleasure to meet you captain." She smiled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am