Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 am

Kian raised his eyebrow listening to what Yoruichi said as he didn't even consider the fact of a family yet... let alone what he saw Yoruichi as. After seeing Megumi he shook his head. "And I'm the simple man?" he asked sarcasticly as he went into the bathroom, disrobbed and put on the water for a nice cool bath. "Ahhhhhh... simple pleasures indeed." Kian said relaxing.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:24 am

Suddenly the lights cut out. When they popped back on Yoruichi sat right across from Kian in her full form completely naked. "Shall I wash your back?" Asked Yoruichi with a smile as she held up a sponge.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 am

At first Kian thinks this is a pratical joke that Kisuke does to him. "Very funny Urahara but the lights back on." after he said that and saw Yoruichi he froze, his eyes wide and he was shaking. "Yo... Yo... Yoruichi!" he called out seeing her like that. "Yoruichi I'm a groan man now, what are you doing?!" he screamed out blushing maddly as he then dunked himself seeing her like that. Steam was coming up from his submerged spot.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:55 am

Yoruichi just laughed and said, "Five, four, three, two, and one." Solomon and Megumi both choked on their ramen hearing a traumatic scream from the bathroom. Seeing Yoruichi come out in a bath robe laughing softly they both sighed saying, "He'll never change..."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 am

Kian was on the ceiling with his hands and feet digging into the ceiling as he was full blown red. "I need Yulia!!!" he screamed out because his mind was thinking bad thoughts and needed some sort of relief. He came out shivering from shock as he looked at Solomon and Megumi. "Don't you even say a word you 2." he said as he walked to his room glaring at them as he slamed the door.

Ichigo just then walked in. "Hey guys did I miss anything?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 am

"Uhhhh no." Said Megumi. "Nope not at all. hungry?" Asked Solomon with a smile.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 am

"Thanks I'm good." Ichigo said as he sat down.

Kian came out in his cloak as he walked on out. "I'm going to see Yulia... I need to be with her... majorly." Kian said as he walked off and into the Soul Society.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 am

"Ooooooo someone has dirty thoughts on his mind!!!" Megumi sang loudly after Kian's retreating back.

Meanwhile Yulia sat under a tree of her family's estate. Sighing softly she was wondering how she'd ever look Kian in the face after finding out such news.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am

Kian walked into Seireitei as he walked he was grumbling to himself. "That megumi and solomon are so going to get it." Kian mumbled to himself as he then went looking for Yulia as he then found her finally. "Hello Yulia dear." Kian said walking up to her. His eyes were hungry for her since he had been away from her for so long... at least in his mind.

Back at the lodge Ichigo was blushing. "He did what?!" he said in shock. "Kian's what... only 18 tops?"

Kisuke laughed. "oh boy your so naive Ichigo. Kian is over 1000 years old. Much more experienced then you are and Solomon is his older brother for crying out loud."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 am

Yulia stood up and said, "Kian we need to talk...." Pulling him over to stand under the cherry tree she said, "Kian I'm pregnant... Naturally I'd be happy but I lied to you when I said you were my first... For that I'm sorry but what scares me is this child can be either yours or Megumi's... And the chances of it being Megumi's is high because I had a moment of weakness and went at it with him first..." Yulia's eyes filled with tears just then.

"Stuff it gramps..." Said Solomon with a frown. "You're older then he is." Said Megumi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 am

Kian then frowned also. "oh man... So it all depends on the time it comes and also the soul signature." he said as he then fell onto his back. "And I came here to see you and have some 'quality' time with you... it seems this day is my day of bad luck." Kian said feeling worse now.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:32 am

Yulia flopped down beside him and kissed his cheek saying, "Megumi ain't getting the child either way. Just be sure to traumatize him by saying he might be a father."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 am

Yeah I'll do that when you start showing your pregnant." Kian said as he held her in his arms. but then he began to worry... if anyone found out about Yulia baring a child then she could eaisly be targeted by Aizen for his sick and twisted ideas.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Just then a man stood over them both with a big grin. "So sister is it this guy you nailed or that spoiled brat?" Yulia flipped herself up and kicked him straight in the stomach making him fall over. "Get lost Jiro!!" Said Yulia pissed. "Jeez... woman. You sure as hell won't be doing that when you look like a cow months from now..." Gasped Jiro holding his stomach.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

Kian widened his eyes. "I take it he's your bother." Kian said as he waved to him. "Hi nice to meet you... or so I was hoping with better circumstances." Kian said as he felt sorry for him. "You need to losen up a bit... or is that the baby that's making your mood go up and down real fast."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

Yulia gave Kian's ear a sharp yank and stomped off pissed. "Wow she's a piece of work. I feel sorry for you Kian...." Said Jiro flinching as a door was heard snapping shut sharply.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am

Kian rubbed his ear as he winced. "Ouch." he said in a whining tone. "She has the mood swings alright." Kian said. "Man that hurts." he added. "I feel sorry for you Jiro... she's never like this at all." he confessed. He then stretched like a cat feeling his joints loosen up.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"It's you who I pity. If that kid is yours Kian. You're in for a world of hurt. I just hope it ain't that snot Megumi's." Said Jiro as he led Kian inside the manor. Yulia came back and grabbed Kian's hand saying, "Come on you. Let's go somewhere alone without my annoying brother." She pulled Kian along.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Kian was pulled as he gasped. "Okay okay." he said waving to Jiro as he followed Yulia. "Man Yulia... your moods have been off the walls." he said as he rubbed his arms.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:19 pm

"Is that a bad thing?" Asked Yulia with a frown. She then sighed and said, "Never mind. I'm sorry Kian. I'm mostly worried if it's yours or Megumi's. If it's his I don't know what Ill do there might be a family dispute between mine and his for the child then.."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Kian went to her and hugged her. "That's something to worry about when the time arives... right now lets just be happy. Besides... I'm pretty sure its mine since... well you know how long we were at it." he said to her smiling as he stroked her face and hair.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Yulia flushed and once she entered the room with him. She jumped on Kian causing him to fall on the bed with her on him. Smiling she kissed him saying, "I do love you no matter what Kian."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Kian blushed as he fell onto her bed as he then smiled at her. "I love you too. Seems like I got the Yulia I know back." he said as he stroked her face again.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Yulia laughed and kissed Kian getting off. "That was just a teaser for my love. Maybe later we can." Sinking into a chair she sighed softly.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Kian giggled as he yawned. "Well I defenetly need some rest... a clear head may help me think straighter about the whole situation here." Kian agreed to his own statement as he slowly was drifting to sleep.

Gin was looking at some data on Kian. "He's much stronger the Ichigo and Shinji in his hallow from. Thankfully he doesn't know how to control a cero yet... he'd me more dangerous. Exciting isn't it?" he said out loud with that evein grin of his.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:45 am