Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Yulia smiled and kissed him wrapping her arms around him. She too began to fall asleep.

Back in the world of the living Diva sat staring up at the sky. She had a terrible feeling. Megumi and Solomon were close by back to back sound asleep.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 am

Kian was fast asleep relaxing being next to Yulia. As he slept he was in his inner world as both of his inner spirit watched over him.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 am

The next day came around Solomon and Megumi were busy training in a sparring match. It was the Megumi saw Kian and Yulia walk in. "Hey you guys!" Said Megumi waving at them accidentally with his fan. Yulia squealed as the wind blasted up around them and fell over."Oh shit sorry!" Said Megumi running over to help her up. He got punched and sent flying back by Yulia who was pissed and she grabbed Kian's arm heaving herself back up. "You idiot you nearly killed me with that blasted wind of yours!" yelled Yulia pissed as she stomped the shit out of Megumi. "Wow what's with her Kian?" Asked Solomon.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 am

Kian quickly grabbed her gentally around her hips as he pulled her back. "Yulia, babe, sweetheard... calm down." he pleaded with her until he got her to sit down. He shook his head hiding his face as he helped Megumi up seeing the damage to his face. "Oh I knew this was going to be bad." he admitted. He then got Solomon and Megumi in front of him. "Guys... she's pregnant." Kian said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

"WHAAAATTTTT!!!" Megumi and Solomon both yelled at the same time. "That kid is definitely mine!" Megumi blurted out. "Oh you got busy with Yulia? Not so innocent I see." Said Solomon. "Shut up!" Snapped Megumi. Blood suddenly shot from his nose and he ran off to go stop it. "I guess that means I get to be a grandmother hopefully right Kian?" Asked Diva shoving a napkin at Megumi before walking over.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 am

[b]Kian shook his head. "We really don't know who's the father... because... well, I and Megumi had her pretty close to one another... that means we won't know until the birth." Kian confessed as he saw Megumi. "My god man your supposed to tougher then me when it came to the sex talk." Kian said in shock seeing Megumi act like this. "Sorry Diva... its still up there... I don't know, although I'm hoping. What's worse is this may make it worse... If she is carying mine then, you know who, will want them." he said worried.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 am

Megumi kicked Kian in the shin for that comment. His face was beet red as he said, "So help me Yulia if that kid is mine you are so breaking up with Kian got it!?" The response he got to that was Yulia's foot in his face sending him flying back. Yulia landed on her feet and walked off saying, "As if! If the kid is yours you ain't touching the baby with a ten food rod!" She then left the place pissed.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 am

Kian winced as he rubbed his shin. "Oww." He just said as he watched Yulia walk off. "I still love her." Kian admitted. "So what do we do now?" Kian asked them as he sat down.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 am

"Activity is low. The remaining shrines haven't been touched. Ichigo has worn himself out trying to watch them the entire time. In other words it may be the calm before the storm." Said Diva. Just then Yulia's scream was heard then. A strong presence was felt. Megumi jumped up and ran outside. Seeing Halibel holding Yulia by her collar. She suddenly vanished int a portal just like that with Yulia.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 am

Kian jumped at Yulia's scream and ran for her. Seeing Halibel he gasped as he charged at her and reach out for Yulia. "YULIA!!!" Kian screamed as the portal close up as he fell onto the ground. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Kian screamed as his spiritual preasure went high from his anger. He then used shunpo to Urahara's shop running through the halls down to the basement seeing the gate as he made sure it was ready. "Kisuke!!! Open the Garganta!!!" Kian screamed out standing before the gate breathing hard.

Shinji then appeared next to Urahara as he shook his head. "Your not going."

Kian's eyes went wide as he then jumped up at Shinji about to attack him. "damn you!!!"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 am

Yoruichi appeared in front of Kian with a flicker. Nailing his stomach she knocked him cold and caught him. Sitting down she held Kian and stroked his head looking a bit sad. "Hurry up Kisuke. Seal his spirit energy before he wakes up.." Said Yoruichi softly.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 am

Kian slowly woke up as he felt he was tied to a chair. he the pulled feeling he was still restrained. "This won't.... wait... what the?" he saw he couldn't acesses his spirit power to break free. "No... KISUKE!!! YORUICHI!!! SHINJI!!! DAMN YOU... GET ME OUT OF HERE... I HAVE TO SAVE HER DAMN IT!!!" Kian screamed trying to get free but to no avail.

Shinji just sat outside with a sulking face. "How did you guys raise him?" he asked in complete disbelief that they both raised him with a temper like that.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 am

"Shinji he was never like this. Never had a temper was always soft as cotton to be honest. The boundaries holding his emotions have come down. He's snapped just as I fear he would sooner or later." Said Yoruichi softly. Going in to Kian she stopped in front of him and slipped her arms around him holding him close saying, "Kian... I'm sorry. We will save her I promise you that, but you need to get a hold of yourself okay?" Yoruichi stroked his head softly
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 am

Kian was crying but still screaming wanting to get out of the chair still enraged from what had happened even Yoruichi's soft touch wasn't enough anymore. He had to calm down by himself this time because his heart was crying out for Yulia.

Shinji looked back then looked away. "Those are the cries of a loved one lost or taken. Even if Kian calms down his mind is made up. He wants to kill Aizen this time."

Back in Hueco Mundo, Gin was watching over Yulia in a containment room looking at her. "You stay strong now, Aizen wants the child in you to be very strong. It may be the one that Aizen needs to become what he truely desires." Gin said smiling at her.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Yoruichi sighed softly as she stroked Kian's head. Pulling away she knew he'd calm down soon. Megumi sat in the corner crying softly as well. "Suck it up Megumi. Tears will do no good right now we have to help Kian..." Said Solomon. "Shut up... I just realized how stupid I've been. I didn't realize how much I actually loved her as well till she got taken away." Said Megumi wiping away his tears. "If that child is mine. I don't know what I'll do. I also feel sorry for Kian because if that baby is his then Aizen will do terrible things to her and that child..." Said Megumi crying even more.

Yulia knocked the tray set out of her away and gave Gin a cold glare. She went and sat in the corner hugging her knees to her chest as she sobbed softly. It was then Aizen walked in. Pulling Yulia up she jerked away and moved back from him. "You better eat eventually or I'll be forced to take harsh measures on you girl." Said Aizen looking at her for a moment before leaving once more.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 am

Kian finally calmed down as he just sat in the chair still with tears running down his face but still he wanted to kill Halibel and Aizen for this. But after crying it out he felt exhausted. "Can you let me out now?" he asked calmly.

Gin smiled as he walked with Aizen. "You seem to know something Lord Aizen. Is it possible that Kian is truely the father of them... its not like you to just up and want a girl with no real value. Or is it more of a personal matter?" he asked with that sick grin of his.

Tousen appeared as he shook his head. "What does it matter. The fact is the boy will come after us... that's all that matters. And Halibel seemed to be, jealous for a strang reason. She's a very strang Espada." he said as he walked with them.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

"No. Urahara says you're staying there till tomorrow morning. Then we let you go after talking with you." Said Yoruichi showing she meant business.

"It's as Tousen says Gin. Take his most precious thing of course he's going to come for us this time. And this time no mistakes. As for Halibel she's been that way for a long time now. Ever since Diva was brought here..." Said Aizen calmly.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 am

Kian widened his eyes as he pulled. "Ah come on... I've been here for to damn long... I'm losing sensation in my arms and legs here, Yoruichi." He pleaded.

Shinji was outside as he thought. "Solomon... can I speak with you in private." he said as he walked outside.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

"I'll help you sleep then." Said Yoruichi walking over to Kian. Hitting his neck she knocked him cold just then. Solomon followed after Shinji and said., "What's wrong?"
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 am

Shinji looked at solomon for a good while before he began to talk. "You know that once Kian gets the absolute chance to go to Hueco Mundo he'll take it... I need to know if you'll follow because if you do... the Viazards won't follow. You may be rouge shinigami but your not a viazard, be glad you arent anyway... out power is a horrible curse." he said as he looked at him seriously.

Kian widened his eyes as he was knocked out.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 am

Just then a hand tapped Shinji's head and Megumi said, "Don't be a fool. Of course we're going after him you blond headed fool." Solomon nodded saying, "What he said, You come you stay the choice is your guys though we don't mind either way."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 am

Shinji sighed. "Very well... but you better make sure he comes back alive. He's the only thing that's keeping you guys alive so to say. I'm holding back some of my members from hurting you. Just be careful... Aizen is very powerful, what's wierd is Kian shows that kind of power inside him when he goes all out." Shinji said. "I'm heading back... watch over Kian for me." he said as he then used shunpo and disappeared back to his hq.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:25 am