Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm

He and Hiyori has a quick one minute spar. It was then after sixty seconds Kian's mask shattered. Hiyori skidded back and said, "Not bad kitty cat. Let's break and have lunch. Then continue. "Oh! Oh! I vote for tacos!" Said Solomon. "Then you go out and fetch lunch for everyone dumb ass." Said Hiyori. "Okay I can do that and I'll bring you back some milk Kian. Regular, chocolate, or strawberry?" Asked Solomon standing up.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Kian sat down as he then smiled. "All of the above." Kian said as he was resting. "So what's the deal with these Hollow masks?" Kian asked.

"Its very simple really. We gain the power of hollows... you may think they are brainless but they can become very powerful and deadly. Cero for one is one of their more powerful attacks... the only difference is hollows tend to be the ones that lost their since of being. You could say your using an evil power to destory evil." Shinji said.

"That's interesting never thought that this kind of power even exsisted... its scary to know that shinigami can become Viazards but if that happens a new evil could be born." Kian said as he rested.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Solomon said, "I got ya then Kian." He left it was then Yoruichi landed next to Kian. Pulling him in a smothering hug for a few moments she let go and said, "Hey you I missed you." "How'd you get in here?" Asked Hiyori with a frown. "That's for me to know and you to find out maybe." Said Yoruichi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Kian gasped as he tried to get off of Yoruichi, Kensai, Love and Rose all took interest in seeing Kian's reaction as he then fell back with his eyes spinning.

"Something tells me that Kian doesn't like being smothered like that. Does he have a fear with women?" he asked politely still seeing Kian's eyes spinning.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Diva found herself laughing softly. "Yeah you should see Kian when a big breasted chick comes his way." Said Megumi laughing. "Kukaku might be coming to the real world to visit you Kian. I just thought I'd let you know. It's rare she does such a thing but she misses you so much she's willing to do so." Said Yoruichi. "My sister is coming!?" Asked Solomon alarmed. He had made quick work of going to the fast food place and coming back. "He set the large bag he was holding down looking a bit nervous. "Yes possibly." Said Yoruichi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Kian got up looking at Megumi as he was red in the face. "Don't say that!" he yelled embarassed.

Love thought it out as he then added. "Hey, isn't that chick from squad 10, I think she is Rangiku Matsumoto. You mean to say that if Kian sees someone like that then-" Love was cut off as Kian threw a book at his face shutting him up.

"Will you all leave me alone!" Kian said as he was tomato red. "Well I'm happy that I'll get to see big sis if she does."

Shinji looked over at Love as Love gave him a thumbs up. "Yeah... Kian will have some of a problem with those kind of women."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 pm

It was then a thick reitsu flooded through the area ad Solomon said, "I think lunch is on halt. "Whatever it is it feels like an Arrancar." Said Megumi standing up.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Kian finished what he was eating as he sensed it then began to shake. "It can't be... can it?" he thought as he stood up he looked to Diva thinking she'd recognize it to just so he was sure it was Halibel and not something else. But as it grew stronger he ran out and jumped on out going towards the emense power.

"he can only hold it for 60 seconds. I doubt he'll be able to handle it for that long." Shinji said a bit worried or Kian as he picked up his sword. "lets go!" he said telling Kensai, Lisa and Hiyori to follow but the others to stay for now.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Solomon and Megumi were after Kian as well. Catching up they tried to pinpoint the exact location. It was then a Cero flew their way causing the group to scatter. Halibel appeared in front of them. Facing Kian she just flared her reitsu even higher.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Kian pulled back wincing from the power as he pulled out his zanpaktou. "Its you... Your the one I saw the first time I met Diva." Kian said as he was breathing hard. "Tell me... who are you!" Kian demanded as he then had his zanpaktou go shikai withough saying the release phrase.

Shinji halted the group as they watched. "Lets see how well Kian does in battle. I have a feeling his mask is much different then normal training." he said as he watched.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"Kian keep your guard up! She's Hallibel the third Espada!" Yelled Diva. Diva dodged a Cero aimed at her and the others forcing the group to scatter again. "I'm not here to fight you... I've come merely to deliver a message to you from Aizen-sama. He wants you to join us like you were meant to since the day you were born.." Said Halibel firmly.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm

"First he tries to kill me then makes you come to deliver a message to join him!" Kian said narrowing his eyes. "BAN KAI!" He yelled as he went into bankai with his reiatsu flared up. "You deliever a message to him... it says! Han'ya Aori!" Kian yelled as he sent his kidou attack at her in bankai. The black lightning with a blue outerglow going at her.

"Damn... the training even without his mask has made him more powerful." Shinji said seeing Kian's power at this level let alone him using that hallofication.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Halibel merely grabbed one Kian's blades "Foolish mistake..." She said. Shattering it she sent him flying and crashing into the ground below. It was then a black blur shot up in front of Halibel. It was Diva wearing her mask. I have a message for Aizen as well! Tell him I said go to hell!" Yelled Diva shooting a particularly large Cero at Halibel. Halibel reflected it and flinched some what as she was sent flying back.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Kian got up slowly as he looked at one of his arms. "Tsuin Kurohime... damn it... I never thought she was that powerful." Kian admitted as he got up and held his right hand in front of his face. "its time." Kian said as he put on his mask and the dark, heavy reiatsu just came about, he then used shunpo to go back up to where she was as he stood in front of her. "It would seem you hurt Tsuin Kurohime. Even in my bankai state. Why not try and fight me again while I'm like this." Kian said with the hallowfied voice as he stared at her with his golden eyes. "Diva... let me handle this... I need to know if I'm strong enough to face Aizen."

"10 seconds just went by... he's got another 50 left." Shinji said as he held his sword ready.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Diva backed out and Halibel charged up an extremely powerful Cero and shot it at Kian just then.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Kian using the bladed arm actually deflected the cero as he shook his head. "You only had one chance to use your cero against me. You waited to long." Kian said as he was unfased and his aura started to come around him. He then used shunpo again appearing right in front of her as he did a roundhouse to her side. once he makes contact everyone heard a huge explosion. "one!" Kian said setting her up.

"25 seconds... and... Hiyori... I think your training with Kian has showed us something." Shinji said as he could feel that Kian's will wasn't breaking.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 am

Halibel blocked it somewhat and was sent flying back. She suddenly drew her sword and Solomon said, "Oh boy! This isn't good!"
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 am

Kian this time shot at her with hallow flight just like Ichigo as he puled back both of his arms. He knew he would have to use Hakuda for the rest of the fight and block her sword with his gauntlets. "Two!" He said flying right at her.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Halibel sent Kian flying right back. It was then she moved back fast just then. Aizen's words echoed through her mind to pull back. A Garganta portal appearing behind her she went through it and disappeared. "Damn it! That cowardly bitch!!" Said Solomon pissed seeing Halibel got away.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 am

Kian just got his footing back as he brushed himself off. He deactivated his mask and called back his zanpaktou in its original state. "Rest easy the both of you... I won't be calling you for a while... to think she could hurt you both like that."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am

Once Kian landed Solomon let out a sigh of relief saying, "Glad that's over. How do you feel Kian?" "The way I saw it neither of them were winning." Said Megumi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 am

"Megumi is right... neither one of us had the upper hand... in fact the fight only started and we were evenly matched. I just hope I'll be stronger when the time comes." Kian said as he sat down. "Only my pride and zanpaktou are hurt. I'll live." Kian said keeping Kurohime in their sheath.

~Strange... I could have sworn he was capable of keeping that mask on much longer if he wanted. and he was that strong against Halibel for a solid 30 seconds. Is he really becoming stronger then Aizen?~ Shinji thought to himself.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 am

"Lunch anyone I'm starving." Said Solomon handing Kian his strawberry and chocolate milk. He patted Kian's back saying, "You'll get stronger I'm sure of it baby brother. "He better because I ain't fighting his battles for him. You know I wonder why carrot head didn't show up either. Normally every time there's a high reitsu density he always shows up." Said Megumi as they headed back.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am

Kian thought as he too wondered but then he remembered when he was going after Halibel another source... farther away was eminating but it vanished just as fast. Kian drank down his strawberry milk first enjoying the flavor. "mmmmm! good stuff."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 am

The chatter continued till that evening and everyone fell asleep. It was then out of the blue across the dark night sky a Garganta opened and Halibel appeared once more. Except her reitsu was completely masked. Four Arrancar shot out from behind her. "You four know what to do....now go.." She said pointing out. The four Arrancar then shot off in each direction going north south east and west. They disappeared as well as she did. The next morning came around. Solomon had stepped outside only to have his face pale. He was wondering if he was still dreaming, but before him he saw an entire waste land of nothing but complete utter destruction. A hand rested on his shoulder making him jump and the image he saw suddenly flickered making everything return to normal. "Jeez what's with you?" Asked Megumi. "Did you just see that!?" Asked Solomon a bit freaked. "See what?" Asked Megumi. "I swear on my life I just walked out into some waste land. And when you touched me it vanished!" Said Solomon. "Hey stupid wake up it's morning! You're obviously half alseep still four eyes!" Said Hiyori. Solomon wondered what the hell was going on after that. He knew he saw it clear as day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:59 am