Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

~Odd|One|Out~

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

~Odd|One|Out~ Empty ~Odd|One|Out~

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 am

~Odd|One|Out~ Michiru

A gargantua opened up into the world of the living and out stepped a female arrancar. Her clothing was rather loose fitting, long sleeves that hid her arms up until the wrist area. Her pants were also long and hakama like. Her purple hair stuck out from the white uniform with the black trim. And also the bone across her nose and under her eyes stuck out too. But it wasn't bone really. It was the remnants of her hollow mask because once upon a time, she used to be hollow. But now she was an arrancar.

She moved down from the sky in an excited manner. She wasn't there to cause trouble. Nope. She was actually there to just relax and human watch. She found humans to be entertaining. Plus, this was her first day off in a long time and hell she would take coming to this world and risking ebing attacked by shinigami over being beaten by her Espada any day. Yes. She was a fraccion to a rather cruel Espada who saw women as lesser beings than men. That they should not have power over men. Her name was Michiru. Fraccion to the Fifth Espada.

She landed on a roof top and looked around. "Ahhh, this world is so relaxing! So much goes on here other than in Hueco Mundo and Las Noches! Only fighting! I would prefer to relax like these people ANY day! They must have it so easy!", how little she knew about humans. They didn't have it easy, but that was what she thought. Heck, they had it easier than Hollow and arrancar anyway. Her gaze shifted around until she moved, jumping from roof to roof as she looked over this town. "So many people...so many smiles~!", she stated with a giggle. She was a strange arrancar. Always happy and would prefer to talk over fighting any day. Not like the rest. She came to a sudden stop and sighed. "My presence seems to have been noticed", she turned slightly, "You can come out now".

{Ok, I was completely bored, and since no one has an arrancar but myself (as far as I know) I decided to have her go to the Living World ^^ So ya...random idea made from boredom!}
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

~Odd|One|Out~ Empty Re: ~Odd|One|Out~

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:02 am

{{ I know I'm being a thread whore, but eh. I'm on so I might as well post. ))

Shin'ichi Hasegawa dropped out of the sky and landed in a crouch, his Zanpakuto drawn and held out to the side and behind him, Released.. His free hand touched against the ground lightly as he stared straight ahead at the Arrancar. "You can turn around and go back to wherever you came from." He rose slowly, his tattered haori whipping in the wind that seemed to surround him.

He easily towered over this Arrancar, and he was built like a wall. He was Captain of the Seventh Division, and he wouldn't prove to be an easy fight. He had mastered his Bankai, and certainly wasn't afraid about using it either to handle this.

Although a Captain, he did have field work and responsibilities as well, and that did not limit him to just the Soul Society. He happened to be on patrol, and he certainly wasn't complaining, as he'd rather do this than be at his office filling out paperwork.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 am

Michiru turned and faced him with a frown as he already had unsheathed his zanpakuto and had it in its shikai state. "Now that's not a very nice way to treat someone...", she stated, "I didn't do nothing wrong!". She sounded rather whiney at the moment. "Can't I just take a small walk through here and then I'll go home, ok? It's my day off and I really don't want to see my supirior right now...You can understand, right?". She smiled at him rather sweetly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 am

Shin'ichi frowned as the Arrancar said this, stiff and straight, and his stare almost unnerving. "I'm afraid there is a zero-tolerance for you here. Either turn and go, or stay and die. It's a simple choice." He said threateningly. He did not seem like he was going to give that easily, and would certainly need more convincing.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:06 am

Her frown only reappaeared as he said what he had. "That's mean! I didn't do anything wrong!", she stated, crossing her arms, "I haven't even drawn my blade here or attacked anyone!". She turned slightly and kicked at the ground. "This stinks...Why are shinigami so mean? I'm just here to get away from my Espada...", she grumbled lowly before finally smiling again. Maybe she could make this fun? She then turned to him. "Ok shinigami, I'll leave...but ya gotta catch me first!", a game of tag. Should prove to be amusing for a little while. She suddenly took off using sonido, which was much like the shinigami's shunpo(flash step).
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 am

Shin'ichi certainly was not in a mood for games, and this only aggravated him further. Using his Shunpo, he followed after her quickly as the Arrancar raced along using her Sonido. When he caught her, he would ram his Zanpakuto through her chest for this... He pushed himself to go faster, and swung out at the air as they went, sending out visible gales to try and strike her in the back.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 am

She looked back at him, giggling slightly as she simply changed her course of direction to avoid the wind he was sending at her. "Wind is nice, but ya can only direct it in one direction at a time!", she stated back to him. She wouldn't draw her zanpakuto unless it was absolutely neccesary. Since she wasn't one that enjoyed fighting, and actually just wished both sides did not fight each other, she had no reason to draw her blade on him. She had no reason to hate the shinigami since hate only drove to war. She didn't like war. Nope. Much rather have a peaceful life filled with laughter than one filled with blood and war.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 am

Shin'ichi smirked at her brazen response as he followed, inching closer as they flew across the air. "You don't pay much attention, do you? The wind changes directions as it pleads! WATCH!" He yelled and sent out a particularly powerful gale that swerved and spun, seeming to home in on her as she weaved to evade it.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 am

As the wind came at her, she gasped. She would be unable to avoid it. "Aww, that's just mean!", she commented, coming to a stop and holding out her hand where a blue cero built up. Nothing big, just a small one and she shot it through the oncoming attack, splitting it so it went around her instead of hitting her. She sighed. "You should really learn to be more careful shinigami! Could end up killing someone!", she commented with a small giggle before taking off once more.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 am

Shin'ichi cut through the orb with his Zanpakuto as he came rushing at her, unamused nor threatened. When she paused to dispatch of his Wind Scar, he had closed the distance quickly, and that would be her downfall. Catching up quickly, he tackled her to the ground and pinned her beneath him, one hand clutching the back of her head and forcing her face against the roof.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 am

As she hit the ground roughly, she didn't scream nore wince in pain. She was used to pain so it didn't bother her. She moved her head slightly so she could speak. "Aww, ya caught me", she giggled, "Aww...guess that does mean I have to go back....". She squirmed slightly, trying to move but he didn't seem to budge off of her. "Uhm...You caught me..so..I'm going to go, as I promised. But you do have to get off of me", she stated, smiling back at him.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 am

Shin'ichi entwined his fingers into the Arrancar's hair and pulled her head up, and slipped the pulsing Densetsu Kirureru beneath her neck, the cold steel pressing against her flesh, humming into her skin. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now and ensure that you don't come back again..." He growled softly into her ear as he leaned over her.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:52 am

She wasn't really that surprised by the blade to her neck, but it also didn't seem to faze her. She glanced back at him. "Because I'm like you", she answered simply, "You can't say I'm not. I may be an arrancar, but some souls don't have a choice on who they become, especially if there is no shinigami to send them to Soul Society. I don't want to fight, I don't want to attack you or any shinigami. I'm just in this life to be happy. It doesn't matter to me whether my body be shinigami or arrancar, we're the same. We all feel".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 am

Shin'ichi seemed stalwart in his decision, but slowly he faltered. He sighed, cursing himself for being a softy at heart. Deep down, he knew that she was right. Besides, what was the harm of letting her go? No one else would know... He took his blade away, and it powered down to the point where he could sheathe it again. He rose and sighed, picking the Arrancar up. He said nothing, thinking that she would take off again now that she was free.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 am

She smiled when he sheathed his blade and rose up, dusting off her uniform. "Thanks for letting me live", she placed a finger to her cheek, now thinking, "Though if you did kill me I wouldn't have to face him again....oh well". She shrugged and looked at him, holding out her hand to him. "My name's Michiru, what's yours Shinigami?".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 am

Shin'ichi glanced at the Arrancar, named Michiru like his Lieutenant, as she offered her hand. He paused for a moment, looking back at her face before taking the hand and shaking it briskly. "Shin'ichi Hasegawa, Captain of the Seventh Division." He stated gruffly. Obviously, he didn't like the idea.

Last edited by Phorsakyned on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 am

"OOhh, a Captain?! Sounds cool! Must be fun! I'm not up on the ranks like that, but I could've probably handled my own in battle with you. But that doesn't matter. I'm a fraccion to one of the best arrancar, an Espada. He's not the nicest guy but it's either serve him or die, and I don't think I wanna die just yet so I'll live through the torture for now", she chuckled and turned to look at the town, "Humans are so interesting...it's funny to think that I used to be one. Wonder what I was like..!". She had a tendancy to change the subject fast.

{Last post before I leave ^^}
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Shin'ichi frowned, crossing his arms as he came up behind Michiru. He despised the idea of anyone being tortured, since he essentially grew up as so from the intense work his father always pushed on him. "Yes, interesting... I don't tend to associate much with them either, but the Soul Society insists on protecting them from the Hollows, so I do my part." He murmured.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

She looked back at him, placing her hands behind her head. "You're an interesting shinigami too. I mean, anyone else would have probably killed me. We are enemies after all. Plus I could've been lying with what I said...", she quickly realized what she was saying and placed her hands over her mouth, "Oh! N-Not that I'm lying! Oohhh I have to learn to just shut my big mouth. Always gets me into trouble and ---". She stopped, looking towards the sky as she felt another gargantua open up and a familiar reitsu enter the area. "Oh man...He probably sent him here, shoot....", she suddenly grabbed Shin'ichi's arm and pulled him down into a nearby alley, lowering her reitsu so that it was barely noticeable, "Shoot, shoot, shoot....Can't I have one day off...?". She looked towards the sky through the alley, watching to see if she saw the person she was worried about.

{I'M BACK! ^_^}
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:23 am

(( Yaaay. ))

Shin'ichi shrugged Michur's hand from him. He drew Densetsu Kirureru, but did not release it. If they were discovered, he'd fight his way out with his full force. He did not intend to be caught in a corner like a rat.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am

She quickly gasped as he drew his zanpakuto and shook her head, pushing his hand that was holding the blade down with her own. "Ahh, please don't start anything! U-Uhm...He won't hurt anyone. Really...he's a fraccion to the guy I am as well. Uhm...I bet he sent him here to find me. Please just lay low. He means no harm, but I know what will happen if I'm seen", she looked towards the sky, "If you keep your reitsu really low, yours should blend in with that of the humans so you won't be found but...". She let go of him and moved away. She smiled, "I should get away from you. I shouldn't get you involved with my problems. Besides, you're a shinigami so it would be bad for both of us if we were caught together like this", she gave him a wave of her hand, "Bye for now Shin'ichi!". With this, she was quick to use sonido to move out of the alley and towards another location she could possibly hide in. 'Tesla is here...Can he really not go one day without abusing me...? I know I'll just get beat later...but for now I want to enjoy myself. Sorry Tesla...', she thought to herself.

{The Fifth Espada from the anime is who she is a fraccion to. Nnoitra Jiruga, and Tesla is there in the world of the living to find her. Just so you know what's up ^^}
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 am

Shin'ichi sighed as he watched her go. He sheathed Densetsu Kirureru again and shook his head. He lowered his reiatsu, falling off the map as he ran off a different direction. He wanted to help, despite how wrong it was, but he buried it away. He'd respect her wishes for the Espada that were here, and not attack.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 am

"Fewf...Think I'm in the clear", she stated with a sigh, leaning against a childs playground. Her gaze quickly shifted a few feet away and she frowned. "Aww! I thought I lost you!!", she stated in a whiney tone. "It's time to come back", the male stated, ignoring her whiney tone. He was used to it. "But Tesla! Can't you just say that you didn't find me? Or stay here and join me and we can say it took you a while to find me?!", she suggested with a smile. Tesla was one of the few that she did not receive abuse from. "You know what will happen if we do either of those", he replied, stepping towards her, "Please don't make me use force". "Aww! But Nnoitra-sama won't have to find out! He doesn't have too --", she was cut off as Tesla got really close, swinging his sword at her. She jumped back and landed up on the playground equipment, looking down at him in confusion. "He always finds out...", Tesla stated simply. "Well I'm not going back yet! He's going to beat me anyway so I at least wanna have fun before that", she replied, sticking her tongue out at Tesla, "Besides, what do you think will happen if shinigami sense two arrancar here?". He stared at her, annoyed. She was always so complicating. Michi then raised her reitsu so that any shinigami could detect it now. "You can bring me back Tesla, but after I'm done!", she informed him before using sonido to travel away, Tesla quickly following her.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 am

Shin'ichi laid low as he spied on the two, it was duty after all, and his patrol was yet to end. He could do Soul Society a great favour by trying to kill them, but it would also thrust himself into danger. Two against one was never a good odd.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 am

"You know you are only causing trouble for the both of us!", Tesla informed her as he continued to chase. "Hey, nobody's asking you to chase me like this. If Nnoitra-sama really wants to take his anger out on me so bad, then let him come and get me!", she responded to him, leaping off a tree branch and towards the sky. "You know you don't mean that", Tesla called up as he followed her, unsheathing his sword and clashing into hers. "Want a bet?", she asked with a smile, "Tesla-san, I know we're friends and all. But you understand why I came here for my day off right? You know better than anyone how he treats us". "We are his fraccion. He can treat us any way he wants. But we're there to protect him, even if he kills us himself", Tesla stated. He was quite loyal to Nnoitra. "I know, and that's not what I meant dummy! I came here because there is no Nnoitra and humans are fun! And-", she was once again cut off as Tesla swung at her again. "Even if Nnoitra-sama hadn't sent me. You are still in trouble by Aizen-sama himself. You know we aren't supposed to come here unless orders say so", Tesla stated, pushing harder against her sword. So she was in deeper trouble than just her Espada.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am