Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A new development.

Zentyu

A new development. Empty A new development.

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 am

A new development. 0810
    Zentyu had been working all night in the lab. Books scattered the table before him as he worked on an experiment his eye's had large bags under them it looked as if he hadn't slept in weeks. He had been studying hollows, and there powers. He found it strange the form they took. He was wondering why that form, and in his studies he'd come across something interesting. It was some writing he'd never seen. He searched everybook he could find in all of the seretei, but couldn't find it for the life of him. He was ready to give up when He remembered of hearing stories of a forbidden library hidden somewhere in the Rukongai. He wasn't sure though. He had no leads,and he wasn't sure how willing anyone would be to help but maybe if he could figure this out he could make a major breakthrough." He had to take the chance he convinced himself.He set out into the Rukongai in search of the hidden library. He started investigating immeadiately. He sighed sitting down at a bar. He had been looking for hours, but he'd not found a single clue. He was already going nowhere fast, and at his wits end.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A new development. Empty Re: A new development.

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 am

(( Ohai. Mind if I join in? ))

Captain Shin'ichi *Ace* Hasegawa happened to be in the Rukongai that night, tired from a long day of boring paperwork. He was sitting at the bar, smoking from his pipe while the bartender refilled his sake glass. He had been there for a while all ready, since before the newcomer. He glanced over from a couple seats away, recognizing the new face as Zentyu from 12th Division, a fresh recruit.

He smiled to himsef, still dressed in his Shinigami uniform from earlier. "So, what's someone like you doing around a place like this? 'Tis dangerous you know." He pointed out quietly.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

(sure)

Zentyu looked over to see a captain. He was trying to avoid any other shinigami. He didn't really want to tell any of his true intentions especially a captain. He didn't know what to tell him. He looked over with a bit of a nervous grin. "Oh captain...hello...what brings you to this place it's kind of out of the way isn't it?" He asked.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Shin'ichi smirked, noticing how Zentyu acted around him. Nervous. Scared of something... "It's one of the only places I can go to get away from my men." He commented and took the pipe from his mouth to down his sake. He looked over at the recruit again. "But you didn't answer my question." His eyes narrowed.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Zentyu nodded. "That makes sense." He said with an awkward grin. "Well then sir perhaps i will head back to...-" The captain had noticed he had dodged the question. He felt a chill run up his spine. "Oh right of course. um... I came out to look for a book is all." He grinned. "I haven't found it yet, i decided i'd just take a break. I think i'm going to go ahead, and start searching."
    The bartender suddenly came up. "Hey you were the one looking for the hidden library right? talk is that there is an old man who might know something about him, but he's quite far from here are you still interested. I could write down the address for you." Zentyu looked to captain Shin'ichi. He felt frozen. "Ye...s please." the man wrote down the address, and walked away shooting Zentyu a sharp stare before tending to other patrons."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 pm