Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Lazy Arrancar

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Lazy Arrancar Empty Lazy Arrancar

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:44 am

Lazy Arrancar Arrancar1

A yawn escaped Ashia's lips as she laid on top of a roof in the world of the living. Life was so boring and all she ever really did was nap. She didn't have much to do these days after having left Aizen and his army. She used to be at the top of the ranks as the Primera Espada. But not anymore. Now she was just an arrancar wandering about with nothing to do. She wasn't a fan of fighting, but did when she had to, but always tried to avoid it if it wasn't neccerssary. It was too troublesome. "Days are so boring...", she stated with another yawn. She turned over on her side and looked down at the world below. "Shinigami....human...shinigami...vizard...geez, so easy to spot these people these days. Learn to hide better...", she grumbled slightly, rolling back onto her back and looking at the sky She was barely detectable on her perch on the roof. You could only know she was there if you were right next to her or within the building she was laying on. That was just how good at masking her reitsu she was.

"Where's the fun?!", she groaned, "I know I like to sleep...but action is good sometimes too...". She sighed and closed her eyes, ready to take yet another nap.
    Zentyu

Lazy Arrancar Empty Re: Lazy Arrancar

Post  Zentyu Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Lazy Arrancar 0810

Zentyu was incredibly excited though he only showed it with a soft smile, and grin. He didn't want to seem childish as he had gotten permission to go outside of the soul society to do research in the living world. He was even dreaming of seeing his idle (Urahara). He didn't know what he looked like, but it was rumored he was somewhere on earth. Zentyu's greatest dream was to meet the man who inspired him, and discover new things constantly field research was really the only thing that ever got him out of the lab, and to the human world was something very exciting humans spiritual pressure was such an unfascinating thing usually, but every once in a while you find a special one, and generally the special ones were beyond anything one would, or could ever expect. Arriving in his gigai. He looked at the clothes. Whoa this is so weird he thought as he looked around. He looked at people passing him by. He watched for what seemed like hours walking the streets doing his best to blend in though he shifted his head from second to second. He looked at all the different building. Something caught his attention. He jumped to a nearby roof. He thought (as he looked at a small self made device in his hand. It looked like nothing more than a card.) Suddenly he could himself looking at Aishia. Having only read of arrancar he had no idea what he was looking at. "are you a hollow?" He asked.

((i hope this is ok))

Last edited by Zentyu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 am

Ashia was almost back asleep when she suddenly felt a presense nearby and a voice spoke to her. She groaned, lazily opening one eye and looking over to see Zentyu. Great. She closed her eyes once more. "No. Not exactly", she replied simply before turning over onto her side, her back facing him. She wanted to sleep, not be questioned by some shinigami.

{It's fine ^^}
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 am

He tilted his head to the side confused. "Then what are you?" He was sure his sensor was telling him that a hollow was in front of him, and he could feel her reistsu faintly, and it was definately different from a humans. "You have a strange Reitsu one i've never seen or i mean felt." He didn't seem very bright. He was indeed intellegent, but sometimes common sense elluded him. "Maybe you've seen some hollows around here then?"
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Ashia opened her eyes and glared ahead of her as the boy kept on talking. She sat up and looked at him, the remants of her hollow mask now quite visible on her jaw line. "I'm an arrancar, a very highly evolved form of a Hollow", she replied, "As for if I've seen any hollow. I don't pay attention". She closed her eyes again, but knew more questions would probably be asked.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Zentyu noticed the hollow mask the moment she turned to glare at him. He pressed his finger to his chin. "Hmmm...so you haven't seen any hollows huh?" He asked seeming oblivious to the fact she just said she was a hollow. Suddenly his eye's widened. "You, you're an arrancar." instead of becoming defensive, and acting surprised he seemed to be excited. 'He gently began to poke at her. raising her arm, and just in general staring at her. "So you are a real arrancar right? I never expected them to have such a low reitsu i was barely able to sense it, andd the only reason i found you is because i made this device that can pick up even the smallest amount of hollow reitsu." His eye's lit up. "You should let me study you no one in my division has ever been able to study one up close."
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

She couldn't believe him. He was asking questions she had just answered. Was he really that stupid? Her eye twitched in aggrivation as he began to get all excited about her being an arrancar and wanting to study her. She looked towards the sky. 'Why me...? All I want is a freaking nap!', she thought to herself. She sat up, covering her mouth as she yawned. "My reitsu is low by choice. Most of it's surpressed away. It's that way so that people like you don't come and bug me", she stated, looking at him in annoyance, "As for studying me. That would be a flat out no. I'm not some lab rat you can watch daily, I'm a living being that likes her freedom and likes being alone". She reached out, placing a hand on his head. "So do me a favor and leave, ok? Oh, and don't tell any other shinigami about this. It'll make things troublesome", and with that, she removed her hand from his head and laid back down, hoping he would go away.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Zentyu realized that if she was keeping her Reitsu low that made sesne, and as she continued he understood why she would be keeping it so low, and she said no to his studying question. He really wanted to study her, but he understood what she meant about being a living thing. He nodded about to leave. When he heard something. He turned from her to look behind him. Another shinigami stood looking at them. "You arrancar! what are you doing here?" The other shinigami already had his sword drawn, and it was already released into it's Shikai state. "I won't let you take human souls." The sword looked like some cross between a gun, and a sword. The man had it pointed at Asiha. He squeezed the trigger of the sword. Three nearly invisible bullet's shoot from the end composed entirely of spiritual power. (meaning it could rip through almost anything.)
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Ashia laid there, hearing the shinigami but she didn't move. She could sense everything that was happening. Just before the bullets hit her, she suddenly disappeared, the bullets hitting into the building where she had once been laying. She appeared a few feet away on another building roof. She an a hand through her hair. "No peace and quiet today...", she murmured, opening her eyes and looking at the shinigami that had attacked her, "Oih, Shinigami. I don't eat human souls. Not my taste. So why don't you buzz off and let me sleep!". Her patience was running on thin ice right now. She didn't want to fight. She always tried to avoid it. It was an annoyance.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 am

Zentyu looked on not saying a thing. It looked as if he was dim witted almost, but he was actually with his eye's anazlying both cobatants. He didn't say anything as his eye's moved with a blank stare from one to the other. The other shinigami paid no heed to Zentyu. The other shinigami looked angry and surprised. He didn't expect her to be able to move like that. He clenched his fist. "Coward, but i guess if i was in your shoe's i'd be running too, to bad for you i won't let you get away. He chased after her. He took aim again, and fired. this time five bullets.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 am

She glared at the shinigami, annoyed that he was claiming that she was running away. Once again, she moved quickly. "Idiotic shinigami...I'm not running. I'd just rather not be hit by those bullets of yours", she stated in annoyance, "I know you can't sense it because I still am surpressing my reitsu, but it's quite high. The reason for that is I used to be the Primera Espada...". She yawned while turning her head from side to side to crack her neck. "You're troublesome, shinigami. Go kill some hollow and get lost...", she growled, glaring at the shinigami now. He was running on thin ice with her. Pretty soon she would use force to get rid of him.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 am

"You will not scare me." The Shinigami was getting annoyed. She was to quick even her bullets couldn't seem to hit her. His eye's nearly shrunk in when she mentioned she was an espada. Zentyu's eye's widened. "Really an espada...!" Zentyu said after being quiet for quite some time. THe other Shinigami only looked at him shaking his head in disbelief. "Shutup you idiot. She could destroy both of us. We have to attack together." Zentyu looked at her then back at him. "Awww...but that's not what i'm here to do. I just wanna research!" He whined. The other shinigame looked angry. "You twelfth squad asshole." He gritted his teeth fine i'll do it myself. The other shinigami realized that far range wasn't going to work the way he was doing it. He charged forward slashing at her. He expected her to dodge, and when she did. He again aimed at her, but his reitsu created a visible glow around his zanpacktou."Ichi Hyaku Hachi Ken" He fired, but instead of 5 or 6 bullets nearly one hundred came out each one locked onto her reitsu. Zentyu looked. "what an interesting ability."
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

"I said I'm an EX-Espada...jeez..open your ears. Want nothing to do with Aizen or his stupid army..", she murmured. She watche dboredly as the shinigami faught and then came at her once more. This time for a close range attac. She once again dodged easily and was about to make another comment when she saw the bullets. "Fuck..", she cursed as a blue beam began to build up in her hand and she shot it out, vaporizing the bullets with her cero. She lowered her hand, a very unamused look on her features. "I avoid fighting because it's troublesome, but you shinigami I will make an exception for you. Don't complain when you're the one unconscious", she stated, placing a hand on the hilt of her blade and drawing it. She moved quickly through the air in a zig zag pattern before popping up in front of the shinigami, surprising him. "You should've gone back", she stated, raising her blade towards his head, but instead of hitting him with the blade itself, she hit him with the hilt hard on his head, knocking him unconscious. She grabbed him before he fell and lowered him to a roof top. "Damn shinigami...annoying as hell...", she murmured as she sheathed her blade again.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 am

The Shinigami watched in horror as she destroyed all of his bullets with one massive blast. He took a step back fear of her power filled his body almost to the point of immobility. Zentyu then saw her unsheath her blade. 'Very interesting he thought. She seems to be getting ready to use her true power. This had ought to be intersting. I should standby though. I won't let him die for the sake of reasearch, but when will i ever get this chance again.' He thought. The shinigami knew he was powerless. He called out for help moments before he was silenced by being knocked unconscious. Zentyu in a flash step stood next to her. "I've never heard of an arrancar with a conscious. you really don't like to kill or fight huh? I imagine you must be tired of questions." He thought from a moment looking at the sky. "How about i leave you alone today, and tomorrow you answer a few of my questions otherwise if this man reports that i did nothing to help i could be in trouble. not to mention there'll be a lot more shinigami looking for you." He smiled innocently giving her the ultimatums.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

She looked over at him, "I'm not like most Arrancar. There's actually a few like me...", she trailed off as she yawned. As she heard his words about asking more questions the next day and explaining the reasoning. She paused, narrowing her eyes on him. Was this some sort of black mail? "So if I answer more questions tomorrow, no more shinigami...?", she questioned him, "And if I don't...more shinigami will come..?".
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Zentyu only looked to her with a innocent smile as he tiltled his head. "Well an arrancar who attacked two shinigami in the living world with unclear ambitions. I'm not sure just how the others would feel about that? But at the same time they might not think it's a threat, and let you galavant as you please on the other hand...The forces of the Soul society may swarm you like bug flys on a carcus." He moved from her to the guy. He lifted him up. "So, what do you say?"
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Her eye twitched. Yep. Black mail. "I don't like you", she stated simply, turning away from him, "But I'll see you tomorrow...". With that, she used sonido to move away quickly. 'God damn shinigami. First it was Aizen being a pain in my ass, now it's that guy! Ugh...All I want is sleep...Best Stark is getting more napping down than I am...', she thought to herself as she went to find a new place to nap.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Zentyu let out a light victorius chuckle. "Thank you, and i look forward to your acquaintance again." He said smiling as he turned with the other shinigami. He layed the shinigami down, and looked at him. He held his hand to the mans forehead a white light shined brightly. The man woke up "what happened?" He looked up at Zentyu. Zentyu shook his head. "I don't know i found you this way." THe man looked confused, and disoreintated. "Ow...i need to be on patrol.": He got up, and went about his way. Zentyu looked at his hand. My new technique it worked he thought. He then looked to the roof. "Can't wait to see you tomorrow ms. Arrancar." He continued on about his own way. He had to find a place to stay for the night.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 pm

As night came, Ashia retreated to the place she knew best. An abandoned house on the edge of town. She entered through the window, yawning as she collapsed on the various cushions, pillows and blankets she had gathered to use for a bed. "Long day...", she murmured, "Damn shinigami...". She closed her eyes, ready for sleep to take her. Though she wished she didn't wake up tomorrow.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Zentyu was making his way through the town. It was becoming cold. He never knew finding a place to stay in this world would be so difficult. He wandered far through the town. He looked stopped at some abandoned house. He sighed. "this is better than nothing." He began to open the door when he saw a human figure move. He quickly closed the door. "Oh crap." He thought. He quickly ran finding a place to hide. 'i guess that was someone's home." He thought to himself. He grew tired, and just ended up sleeping in an ally. He figured he'd find somewhere better to sleep tomorrow.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm

She heard the door open and opened an eye, seeing it was the shinigami but he immediately closed the door. Probably not recognizing her in the dark and thinking it was actually someones house. She sat up and looked outside. It started to rain. She growled to herself, "Damn it...". She rose to her feet, heading outside and looking around for that shinigami. He was awfully easy to find since his reitsu wasn't down low. She found him sleeping in an alley. She stared at him for a moment before rolling her eyes. She reached down and gently picked him up, trying not to wake him as she headed back towards the abandoned house. "Damn rain...", she murmured, glaring towards the sky. They entered the house and she set him on her bed while she sat against the wall, closing her eyes once more for sleep.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Zentyu was in such a deep sleep the rain didn't wake him as it trinkled, and when Ashia picked him up. He slept through the night easily enough. He woke up slowly first a yawn. Then his eye's slowly opened one at a time. He looked around the place dazily. 'where am i...' He thought lazily to himself surveying the area slowly as his mind began to slowly awake with the rest of them.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

"You're in a place I like to call 'home'", Ashia answered the unasked question. She was still leaning against the wall where she had sat herself the previous night, eyes still closed. She was now awaiting questions from him. She knew they were coming.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 am

His eye's suddenly opened in surprise. It was if a switch clicked on inside his mind. He took another surverying of the area. His eye's darting. He then spotted Ashia. He calmed himself before speaking. "How did i get here? and where...where is this home exactly?" Were the first questions he could think of. He remembered falling asleep in an alley.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 am

"I brought you here. And this is an old abandoned house I found to hide out in. Keeps away any intruders most of the time since this place is 'haunted'", she smirked at the word haunted. Only haunted by her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 am