Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Lazy Arrancar

Zentyu

Lazy Arrancar - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy Arrancar

Post  Zentyu Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 am

He stood up. His shook on his own feet wobbling a bit. He shook his head. He held his hand to his head. "He had a slight headache. "Why...why did you save me?" He questioned. "You really do have a conscious don't you?" He grinned. "Hm...i think i'm feeling a bit guilty. I don't know if i can bring myself to force you to submit to my questions." He thought. "I know there has to be something i can do to thank you."
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 am

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Most hollows are mindless. Arrancar, and even some of the Vasto Lorde's have intelligence. When a hollow becomes an arrancar they retain their sanity and state of mind. Most though still have a thirst to fight, others are lazy, some pick and choose their battles...we're all different, but we're like shinigami in a way", she closed her eyes again, "You don't have to thank me. And if you do want to do something for me. Just make sure no shinigami find out about me, alright? It makes things troublesome on my end...Because if shinigami start finding out, Aizen starts finding out...always works that way...".
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 am

Zentyu understood what she was saying, but the more he heard her speak the more intriguing, and interesting he became in her. He found himself wanting to not so much experiment her, but study her. Just follow her around for a while, and keep a catalog of her actions. He smiled. "You are something very special miss Arrancar...actually...that's a little informal. My name is Zentyu...part of the twelfth division. and you are?" He was doing his best to implement what he had read was tact, and kindness.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 am

She looked back at him as he introduced himself. "Ashia", she replied simply. She had no rank. No title. Unless you call the Ex-Primera Espada who is said to be dead a title. She sighed, "If you want answers, start asking questions already...". She knew she could've just asked him to go away. She could've. But she didn't. 'Damn I'm too nice...', she thought to herself in annoyance. She was always too nice, despite how lazy and easily annoyed she got, she was nice.
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 am

He nodded. "Of course." He racked his mind trying to decide exactly which question to start with. He was deep in thought before he opened his mouth with his first question. ""I guess i should start with this. Why is it you deseeded yourself from Aizen's team of Espada. Didn't he create...or at least help to refine you...Why wouldy you want to leave him?" It was then he felt something coming. He knew what it was. It was a new hollow tracker formless spirit that the R&D division had been working on. It was a strange feeling. It didn't have a reitsu just gave off an uncomfortable feeling. Zentyu was originally selected to spear head the project, but declined.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

She sighed, knowing this question would come up sooner or later. "It's personal really...", she trailed off for a moment as she stared at the ceiling, "Let's just say...Aizen and myself never agreed on anything. Though I'm lazy, I'm defiant when it comes to following certain orders. What he wanted me to do I couldn't agree with, so I was demoted at first and then my friend, this man named Stark, was promoted into my position. I was still difiant after that and eventually left because things were getting too heated. Basically....Aizen tried to kill me. And then he sent my friend Stark to finish the job. He couldn't. So he let me live. As long as I stay hidden, have no reports about me going around, I'm safe and then he won't get in trouble for not finishing me off...". She looked over at him. "Aizen is a scary man. Probably the only person I fear...".
    Zentyu

Post  Zentyu Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 am

"Hm...so even among arrancar there are things like friend loyalty, compassion, understanding, kindness...That's very interesting i had no idea. I certainly understood you worked together, but i would never have imagined such a large range of emotions, and actions could be had." He again was trying to remind himself to be tactful. He coughed lightly. "Excuse my ignorace.Seeing as your personality...i would imagine it would have to do with killing...that he asked you to do?" He then shook his head. "Nevermind, i'll leave that alone for now. But, i can now understand why you didn't want anyone to find out.

"Crap!" He suddenly said. The thing was only a few meters away. "You should go. Something is coming. If you don't want to be found out that is."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 pm