Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

~Odd|One|Out~

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

~Odd|One|Out~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Odd|One|Out~

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Ashia's bored gaze shifted to Michiru as she came up next to him. She raised a brow. "A shinigami...and an arrancar...friends?", she stiffled a laugh, "Oh that is a good joke". "Ashia, right?", Michi asked. "Ya...What do you want? You disturbed a really nice nap of mine so hurry it up...I would like to return to it", Ashia stated. "W-Well...uhm, see I was an arrancar in Aizen's army but I'm not now and I need help hiding out so I was hoping you could...", she trailed off as Ashia turned over on her side, her back to them. "Not interested", she replied simply.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Shin'ichi frowned and moved closer, nudging Ashia with his foot. "You had best be getting interested real quick, or you'll be missing more than just a nap." He threatened rather angrily.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Ashia looked back at him. "Why should I have to help?", she questioned, "She's not my responsibility and having someone else aorund just makes it troublesome for me...". She looked over at Michiru, seeing the sad look on her face. "Besides...she looks strong enough. She should be able to take care of herself", Ashia replied, looking away. "You remember what Aizen-sama was like, right?", Michiru began, "If you do then you know what's happening. What will happen...You survived because you were at the top...I'm just a fraccion...". "Doesn't matter if you were an Espada, fraccion, even an unranked. Anyone who wants to betray Aizen best do it alone. Better to hide alone than in a large group", she stated simply, "Now go away". She closed her eyes, ready to go back to sleep.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Shin'ichi growled. "Listen. Where else can a girl go? All she needs is to be helped up on her feet, and shown how to stay out of Aizen's eyes, which are everywhere. I'd be more than willing to help, but I'm Shinigami. I'm risking enough as it is, being around you without killing you." He seemed to disarm a bit, losing the edge in his hositlity. "All she needs is guidance, and two wouldn't jeopardize you any more than just being alone."
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Ashia stayed silent now, thinking it over. 'You were too soft back then, and now you find it hard to try and be cold...ugh..God damn it...', she thought to herself. "Fine...", she said after a long silence. "Really?!", Michi exclaimed, smiling now as she heard this. "Yes, but there will be rules", Ashia stated, "Like leaving me alone when I want to nap and-". She was cut off as Michiru suddenly hugged her. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!", she exclaimed. "H-Hey! Get off! No hugging! That's another rule!", Ashia stated, trying to push Michiru off of her.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Shin'ichi was also relieved at hearing Ashia agree. So Michiru would be taken care of. He smiled a bit and sighed, glancing towards the sky. He was all ready late reporting back in, so he would take his time in getting back.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Once Ashia got Michi off of her, she retreated up onto one of the tree branches to get away from the hugging. "I never knew an arrancar could be so hugging....", Ashia murmured as she watched Michiru face Shin'ichi. "Thanks for helping me. Uhm..sorry if our meeting gets you into trouble", she smiled, placing a her hands behind her head.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Shin'ichi smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. This was worth it, trust me." He assured her. "Take care of yourself." He nodded and turned to leave. One less Arrancar to worry about for the Soul Society...
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Michiru nodded, "Bye Shin'ichi!", she waved to him before turning back towards Ashia. She walked over to the tree and looked up at her. "I have so many questions for you! I've heard about you but never anything good", Michi stated. "Great...", Ashia murmured. It was going to be a long day.

A gargantua opened up in the sky some distance away, Tesla being thrown out of it. Nnoitra followed him. "Idiot fraccion. Can't leave nothing to you can I?", he growled, looking around at the world of the living. Now to find Michiru.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Shin'ichi had been about to switch planes when he felt another gargantua tear through the sky, and a very powerful reiatsu come through it. He turned and faced Nnoitra. The only Shinigami, with a handful of rebel Arrancar that could barely stand up to him. Just great.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Nnoitra looked down from the sky, ignoring everyone below as his gaze immediately fell on the purple haired fraccion of his. "God damn stupid bitch...", he murmured, suddenly appearing next to her. Michiru froze in place, her breathing stopping. She didn't even get a chance to look over as Nnoitra suddenly kicked her, sending her flying into a few trees. "Idiot", He exclaimed, "You're gunna be sorry for coming here, not only without Aizen's permission, but without mine! God you women are so damn stupid!". He began to walk towards the place Michiru had landed in the trees.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Shin'ichi all ready had a rage boiling; And the more angry he got, the more powerful everything became for him. He whipped out his Zanpakuto and all ready had it released as he ran at Nnoitra, his reiatsu igniting. "Pick on someone your own damned size!" He yelled and suddenly slid to a stop, swining hard as a Gale Strike burst from his blade.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Nnoitra looked over as he heard someone addressing him, now seeing Shin'ichi. He reached back onto his back, grasping Santa Teresa, his sword, and about to bring it out when Tesla appeared in front of him, cutting the wind with his zanpakuto. It was a fraccions job to protect their Espada. "Tesla...", Nnoitra began, glaring at the male in annoyance, "I didn't ask for your fucking help!". With that, Tesla was suddenly thrown aside. "Idiots for fraccion..", he growled before looking at Shin'ichi, "What the hell's a shinigami doing associating with an arrancar anyhow?". He suddenly got an evil grin. "What, ya been banging my fraccion or somethin?!". He obviously had no sort of respect for anything or anyone.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Shin'ichi straightened. "What if I had? Not like it's your business anyway, scum bag. Come on and fight me if you have the balls to beat on women, do you have them to fight someone who can hit back!?" He challenged. Hopefully, reinforcements would arrive if they noticed the commotion going on long enough.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Nnoitra gave him a displeased look as he said that. "Challengin' me is gunna be your first mistake there shinigami", Nnoitra stated, pulling Santa Teresa from his back and holding the large weapon in front of him. "Then how about I challenge you instead?", Ashia called as she jumped down from her perch and faced Nnoitra, "It's been a long time since I've seen you, but you're still the same idiot you were back then...god you were troublesome...". Nnoitra looked at her, not remembering Ashia for a moment but it quickly came back as she pulled aside her brown hair to reveal the tattoo of a one on the right side of her neck. He then began to laugh, "You're still around? God I thought Stark killed you? Guess he didn't have the balls to kill his bitch".

"Hey shinigami", Ashia looked back at Shin'ichi, "Go get Michiru somewhere safe for now. I am not normally one for fighting or anything...but for Nnoitra here I'll make an exception".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Shin'ichi trembled but nodded. Building up and stuffing away rage like this was unhealthy. He knew that if he built it up enough, and something pushed his wrong buttons, he'd go off and cause serious damage where it was not needed. He sheathed Densetsu Kirureru and rushed off to where Michiru had been knocked to, climbing through the wreckage.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Michiru sat up clutching her face with her left hand, her right hanging limply beside her. "Gotta...stop letting him do that...", she murmured before twisting her nose and popping it back into place. She then looked at her right arm, "Aww, broken again!". She looked up as she heard someone coming, expecting to see Nnoitra but was quite relieved when she saw Shin'ichi. She didn't have a chance to ask where Nnoitra was since she felt his reitsu go up. He was fighting someone.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Shin'ichi frowned when he saw how damaged she was. He'd have to use his Kido on her when they were in safety. He knelt down by Michiru. "I'm here to take you away while Ashia distracts Nnoitra." He nodded and scooped her up.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 pm

"W-Wait! If they fight here then people will get hurt!", Michiru stated, looking back towards the fighting.

"I'm gunna get rid of you for good", Nnoitra stated, "You're number doesn't matter anymore. That was a long time ago". He stuck his tongue out, revealing the number 5 tattooed on his tongue. "Fifth hm? Guess you haven't grown much", Ashia stated, lazily crossing her arms. She didn't draw her sword yet. "I may only be Fifth, but I'm a hell of a lot stronger than you are now", Nnoitra stated with a grin. "We'll see...", Ashia trailed off.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Shin'ichi shook his head in response. "It's a risk to take. We can't always protect everyone." He told her as he carried Michiru away from the fighting, to someplace far away. He paused in an alleyway, taking his tattered haori off, then his Shinigami top. He used the top to create a sling for her broken arm, then put his haori back on over his bare chest. It would have to do, as he wasn't proficient in healing. He used his Kido to clear up the minor scrapes and numb the pain.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Michiru was silent the entire time. She couldn't help but blame herself for Nnoitra coming here. For involving Shin'ichi and now Ashia. It was her fault. "I'm sorry....".

"Why don't you pull out your sword?! Afraid it's going to break when it clashes with Santa Teresa?!", Nnoitra exclaimed as he threw the large blade at Ashia once again, missing her as she quickly dodged. Ashia looked back at him, rubbing her forehead, "You're giving me a head ache. Can you NOT speak?". "Pfft", Nnoitra grunted, continuing his attack.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Shin'ichi glanced ast Michiru. "For what?" He asked her, finishing quickly. "There's nothing to apologise for. It's my duty, and I'm sure Ashia doesn't mind either. Everything will be all right." He promised and sat down by her, letting out a sigh.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Michiru shook her head. "It's not alright! You don't know what Nnoitra-sama is capable of...I believe in Ashia...but...I don't know how strong she is now compared to him and it's my fault you're involved in all of this so I feel really bad...I should've just went back with Tesla to begin with!".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Shin'ichi narrowed his eyes. "It's nice of you to have a guilty conscious now! It's too late to be second-guessing yourself!! I'm going to take you somewhere safe and head back to help Ashia, okay?" He said firmly.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 pm

She looked at him in surprise and then shook her head. "No! That's not ok! You go back to Soul Society! If I go back with Nnoitra-sama then no one will fight and no one will get hurt!".

---

"Stop jumping around!", Nnoitra hissed in annoyance. "Man this is getting boring...", she murmured, placing a hand on the hilt of her sword, "I guess I have no choice...I'll end this quickly". Ashia unsheathed her sword and faced Nnoitra, raising the blade as Santa Teresa was heading in her direction. She blocked it, being pushed back slightly but her sword managing to actually cut into the blade of Santa Teresa. "You doubt my strength. That will be your weakness", Ashia informed him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am