Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A Day In The Seireitei(Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A Day In The Seireitei(Private) Empty A Day In The Seireitei(Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 am

When Luke made squad five's new captain he never thought he'd have so much paper work to do. On the floors chairs and desk was mountains of paper work. He never wanted to see another form again in his entire life. Sighing he set one finished stack aside and grabbed another. "This is complete utter torchure." Said Luke with a sigh as he started on his billionth form.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

A Day In The Seireitei(Private) Empty Re: A Day In The Seireitei(Private)

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 am

"Luke!!!" Someone screamed from down the hallway. Suddenly, Miyuki skidded into the office as she came to an abrupt hault. Her blue hair waved in the wind as the dust settled. She giggled as she entered through the doorway. "Phew, I finally found you..." Miyuki stated as she let out an overly exasperated sigh. "Do you know how many hallways look alike in here? I swear, I don't know why they even bother. It's not like we're expected to actually know our way around."

Miyuki ran through the mountains of paperwork that had accumulated that morning, causing stacks of files to fall to the ground. She simply kept on walking towards Luke's desk without giving it a second thought.

"Congratulations on making Captain!" She shouted as she lunged towards Luke, wrapping her arms around him in the process. "You know, mother always thought I'd be the first one to become a captain, but I guess standards are slipping these days..." Continued Miyuki without taking a second breath in which Luke could respond. A paper fluttered off of the desk and she instantly grabbed the form and began to read the private information."Ah, is this the Lieutenant Form? Let's see what we've got here. Oh, she's pretty, are you going to ask her out? I bet you're going to try and use your moves on her at your inauguration..."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:40 am

Luke pushed her off gently and said, "Now look at what you did Miyuki! I don't know what I did and didn't do now and give me that!" He flushed and said, "It's improper for superiors to flirt or date their underlings! Now shoo I'm busy!" "Got a problem captain?" Asked a male voice. "Oh Solomon thank goodness you're here! Please help me!" Luke practically begged the other Shinigami. Solomon burst out laughing and said, "What kind of captain are you? I'm only a third seat mind you. And not in this squad." "Yes one with experience. Now I'm giving you direct orders. Get to work." Said Luke firmly as he sat back down embarrassed.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 am

Miyuki crossed her arms and pouted angrily. "Pfft... So she's an underling now?" She muttered to herself. Turning around briskly, she uncrossed her arm and stuck her finger in Luke's face, poking him in the nose lightly. "And where do you get off talking to me like that?" Miyuki shouted in an irritated tone, completely dismissing the person who had just entered the office.

Her arms crossed again, Miyuki stuck her nose in the air and closed her eyes as if to mock Luke for his supposed insolence. "I remember a time when you wouldn't even look in a girl's direction." She inched her head towards the other shinigami as if she were releasing some sort of family secret. "He used to run away and hide when I tried to get him to come clothes shopping with me." Miyuki whispered just loud enough for Luke to hear clearly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:02 am

A moment later Miyuki's face was pressed into Luke's chest and he smothered her saying, "Don't you dare broadcast such a secret sister!" Solomon was biting his lip trying not to laugh. He heard it loud and clear. A moment later he burst out in laughter and Luke released Miyuki blushing horrified. He slumped into his seat humiliated and completely defeated. "I'm going to make your life a living hell for that one Miyuki!" Standing up Luke said, "Hey Solomon want to hear something funny! Miyuki used to wet the bed when she was younger!" Solomon burst out laughing again losing the stack of papers he was holding. "You two i swear!" Said Solomon laughing even harder.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 am

"He's lying, I swear it's not true." Miyuki shrieked in a failed attempt to rectify herself. She began to turn red in the face as it became imminent that there was nothing she could do to hide her shame.

Grabbing Solomon by the robe, she began to cry into his chest. "He's just so cruel..." She whimpered. Within an instant she pushed him aside and began to walk out of the office. "Hmph, don't think this is over." She shouted on her way out, as she hip-checked a large pile of completed forms to the floor.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 am

"Miyuki!" Luke yelled pissed when she did that. Jumping up he ran out and grabbed her dragging her back in. Shutting the door he pushed her toward the mess she made and said, "Get to work that's it! I've had it with your crap sister! So you want to act out I'll punish you as your superior! You'll start by working for me today!"
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 am

Miyuki's face turned red and her nose scrunched up as the anger began to boil up within her. She pushed Luke aside with one hand and looked in another direction. "You can't tell me what to do... You're not even my Captain!" Miyuki said in a mocking tone. "Besides, you'd have to catch me first."

Within an instant, Miyuki pushed over a mountain of files, sending paper flying in every direction. Racing towards the exit, she kicked in the door and continued to run down the hallway.

"For the record, mother always liked me best!!!" Miyuki shouted from down the hall.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:45 am

Luke shocked didn't say a word as he stood there. "I um better go..." Said Solomon leaving. Luke began picking up papers and organizing them. For the next few days he wasn't seen or heard from as he worked himself to death and finally finish the back log. Slumped over his desk sound asleep he was out like a light in the mid afternoon of a that day a week later.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:18 am

Miyuki slammed in the door of the office, creating a huge 'KABOOM'. Turning on the lights, she dove towards Luke and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey Luke!!!" She squealed, completely neglecting the incident from the other day. "Yea, I'm sorry about what happened last week... Was it last week? Ah, nevermind." Miyuki began to ramble. "So, what have you been up to? Keeping busy I presume..."

Miyuki began to poke Luke in the forehead as he lay on his desk. "Wake-up you..." She said with a pout.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 am

Luke suddenly slapped her hand away quite harshly. Standing up he said, "Get out. I'm done with you. I already told mother and father as it is that I'm disowning you for your annoyance."
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 am

Miyuki put a hand to her now red cheek and stood still for a moment. Without warning, she burst into tears and slammed down onto the desk. She put both of her arms infront of her face and sobbed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 pm