Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) Empty A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 am

Captain of the 7th Division, Shin'ichi "Ace" Hasegawa happened into the Seireitei Court bar not long ago. He was in need of a stiff drink, and to get away from his men at the HQ. He shifted around on the stool, feeling uncomfortable on the tiny bit of wood on account of his massive size. He was dressed in Shinigami garb, though comfortable with letting everyone know who he was. He emptied his cup of Sake and nodded for the tender to fill his glass again.

After a day's hard work, he needed the time off and a stress reliever. He was a quiet, brooding man. He didn't associate much with others, purely stemming from uninterest. He had his Zanpaktou at his side, his beloved Densetsu Kirureru.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:19 am

Just then there was a loud uproar in the bar. A few men were ganing on another. Solomon sighed rather annoyed. He had been enjoying a game of cards when he was accused of cheating. "You bastard give us our money back!" Said one of the three thugs cornering him. "Hey now I won this far and square. I do not cheat." Said Solomon. "Like hell you do!" Yelled another guy. The three of them pulled knives on Solomon. Reluctant on the matter Solomon had no choice but to stun these fools and get the hell out of the bar and fast. Using his only hand he made a few quick signs and said, "White lighting!" A bang went off and the men were thrown back. Solomon fell over coughing. "Damnit I put too much power behind it..." Said Solomon getting up. The place was still fogged up from the Kidou he used. So he was stumbling around blindly until he ran into Shin'ichi. "Huh who put this wall here. I thought the door was this way." Said Solomon stupidly. Once it cleared Solomon looked up alarmed. Standing up he gave a nervous laugh and said, "Um... um sorry about that!" He then bolted for it leaving the place while he still could.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

Shin'ichi had been about to take another sip from his Sake when the crowd got rough, and he sensed that Kidou had been used. He coughed on the smoke, and growled when someone ran into him, and spilled his drink across the bar. He turned as the small man went to flee, and grabbed him by his collar. He dragged him outside of the bar and out of the smoke and tossed him to the ground and stood over him.

He growled as he recognized the young man as Solomon, 3rd seat in the 8th Division. "What in the hell were you thinking?!" He let his anger boil over with the alchohol.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:30 am

"Ow harsh much? I wasn't about to be diced up by those men. So I shocked them.Sorry I ran into you." Said Solomon standing up.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 am

Shin'ichi grunted and brushed his garb off, staring down Solomon. "You ought to know better than to mix with their type." He reminded him gruffly and apologetically helped brush him off as well. "I just don't like it when good Sake goes to waste, seeing as you tipped mine."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 am

Solomon reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cloth bag saying, "Here you can have my earnings. If you really want to know I did cheat. You don't win by playing nice in this place. Just then the bar door slammed shut and locked up after everyone was made to leave. "Well so much for that they closed up. Sorry about that.." Said Solomon. Just then a flashy dressed man walked toward them. He hit Solomon across the head. "Ow! What was that for Megumi!" Yelled Solomon pissed. "The best place in the Rukon you get closed down. We all got thrown out because of your stupid Kidou stunt." Said Megumi pissed as he walked off. "Stuck up prick!" Solomon yelled after Megumi. He then just walked off.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 am

Shin'ichi grunted in response to Solomon offering him money. "I don't take dirty money, even if it's free." He growled. He nodded at Megumi respectfully and walked with Solomon. "Well, what now? Nowhere decent to drink, thanks to your fooling around."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:55 am

"Get off my back. Next my sister is going to kill me. And it ain't dirty money. There ain't one person who doesn't play without cheating so you have to cheat to win. Anyway I'm heading back to the Seireitei. I'm stuck on night duty tonight. If I ain't on time to report out my superior will be on my ass like she always is." Said Solomon as he walked through the streets.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

Shin'ichi shrugged and smirked. "You brought it on yourself," He pointed out about Solomon getting 'killed' by his sister. "I've got nothing better to do now, how about I accompany you on night duty?" He offered

His arm disappeared inside his Shinigami garb and hung out the front, revealing the well-toned pack that was his chest, cradling his non-sword arm comfortably. He also felt a bit stifling, maybe from the Sake.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am

"If you wish." Said Solomon. Entering the Seireitei Solomon went to the squad 8 office and reported in real quick. He then went and crossed over to the living world with Shin'ichi. Sitting on the ledge of a tall building Solomon fiddled with his soul pager and said, "Man it's going to be a long night..."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 am

Shin'ichi kicked his foot up, planted firmly on the edge next to where Solomon sat. "Aye, it will." He confirmed. He gazed down into the streets below. He felt his blood chill though... Something did not feel right.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 am

When his soul pager beeped Solomon stood up and said, "That's my call."Hopping across the rooftops Solomon drew his blade and came down from behind the Hollow. He sliced through it and ended it fast purifying the Hollow. Putting his blade away he waited for Shin'ichi to catch up.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 am

Shin'ichi watched Solomon as he made quick work of the first Hollow, though he failed to notice another coming up from behind, setting off the pager again. Whipping out his katana, he pushed off from the ledge and turned through the air, coming down and reaving clean through the Hollow and purifying it as well. He landed in a crouch, and rose. "There's more coming!" He pointed with his blade, out into the shadows.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 am

Solomon had just drawn his blade when a boom went off as a particularly large Hollow landed among the others. Seeing it's mask half way off Solomon said, "Shit a partial Arrancar!" Holding his sword out Solomon said, "Come forth shine and show your beauty Shirubaa-Hime!" Holding his silver spear Solomon shot forward fast and struck the ground fast. A quick sand pit formed under the partial Arrancar trapping it. While it was distracted Solomon pierced it with his spear. He was suddenly thrown back and slammed up against a wall wincing. Sliding to his feet he said, "Damn to be that strong and not even fully formed!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am

Shin'ichi cursed. A partial Arrancar?! To be this strong, someone had to be behind this, trying to remove the mask off this Hollow. "It's time! This is over!!" He cried out and his Zanpaktou burst into a more elegant blade, and visible winds began to form along the blade. He growled and ran forth, sliding to a stop as he swung hard. A gale burst from Densetsu Kirureru and slammed into the Hollow, leaving a brutal gash but it seemed relatively unphased.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 am

Solomon ran forward and struck it again and was forced to jump back. It was then Solomon screamed scared when the Arrancar actually whipped out its tongue around his ankle. It was about to eat him alive right there and then.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 am

Shin'ichi narrowed his eyes. "HE IS NOT A MIDNIGHT SNACK!" He yelled at the Hollow and gripped his Zanpaktou tightly. He ran forward, cutting at the air and sending a gale forth to slice through the Hollow's tongue and he leaped up, driving the weapon into its skull.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 am

The Arrancar exploded and Solomon landed on the ground his sword landed beside him and he lay there shaking quite rattled up bad. Once the Arrancar had been dealt with the other Hollow disappeared so now Shin'ichi and Solomon were alone.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 am

Shin'ichi twisted through the air away from the Arrancar Hollow and landed on the ground roughly, on one knee. He stood slowly as his Zanpaktou reverted and he sheathed it, turning to Solomon. He went over and leaned over him. "Everything all right?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:56 am

Sitting up Solomon shivered and said, "Yes.... I-I think so. I would've been dead if you weren't with me. Thank you for saving me.." Solomon stood up and grabbed his spear.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am

Shin'ichi merely shrugged as he helped Solomon to his feet. "It's what I'm here for. We watch after eachother." He patted him down. The Hollow threat seemed to pass, so he relaxed again. He found Solomon's glasses and picked them up, handing them to him. "I think you dropped these."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 am

"Seeing the lens cracked Solomon sighed and tossed them aside saying, "Busted now. I warn you I'm near sighted so I can't see far away. Thankfully I'm that much otherwise I'd be screwed. So I won't be too bad at fighting."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 am

Shin'ichi laughed. "Another reason for your sister to kill you, Solomon." He nodded with a tease. "Don't worry, I think the Hollows won't come out to play again tonight." He finished dusting Solomon and patted his back, walking with him down the street.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 am

Solomon sighed and sat on a park bench saying, "I just relived my once horrible experienced twenty years ago. That was not fun at all..."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 am

Shin'ichi plopped down on the bench beside him, arms thrown back and gripping the bench from behind as he stretched out. "Well, you knew the dangers well enough when you joined up, Solomon." He pointed out. "I understand it was traumatizing, but the past is the past." He nodded. "You have to let it go, or it will consume you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am