Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A Stroll On Familiar Turff

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

A Stroll On Familiar Turff Empty A Stroll On Familiar Turff

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:28 pm

A Stroll On Familiar Turff Bleachgirl

Kya stepped out of Seireitei and into Rukongai. It had been a while since she had been out in Rukongai at all. She could only remember coming once after graduating from the academy and that was the last time. She wasn't planning on walking in the nicer area of Rukongai. Nope. Straight to where she originated from. One of the most horrid areas to grow up as a kid. It would bring back old memories, memories she still held close to her of all her friends that she had lost growing up.

She stopped as she walked on familiar soil, looking around at the run down buildings and the people that crowded the streets. She was in her shinigami uniform and had her zanpakuto at her side so many knew she was a shinigami at the moment. She got strange looks of wonder as to why she was there. Shinigami rarely came to this part of town anymore, so why had this one, the people wondered. She walked through the streets, looking around as she walked. She could remember running down these very streets and being chased by people that she had stolen food from just to survive. So many memories....

{Ya...don't ask, bored >_<}
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A Stroll On Familiar Turff Empty Re: A Stroll On Familiar Turff

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Walking through the same district as her was Solomon. He often came into the Rukon to get wasted and have a drink or two. Finding himself in the wrong area he was deciding to turn around when he noticed Kya. Walking up to her he smiled and said, "You know it's dangerous here even for Shinigami right?"
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Kya jumped as she heard a voice directed at her and turned to see a fellow shinigami. Her face streaked immediately. There went her shy attitude. "Y-Yes...I-I know but...uhm...I grew up here...So I w-wanted to come back a-and visit!", she quickly stuttered out. She began to play with the sleeves of her uniform, her gaze towards the ground. she felt so stupid. She hated being shy. She hated stuttering. It annoyed her.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:14 pm

"I see. I hear it was rough for a lot of people in the Seireitei before they become Shinigami. While I had a home and a nice warm safe bed to sleep in before I entered the academy you and many others were just fighting to survive. I don't think I can ever understand what it was like to live your shoes. My name is Solomon Shiba by the way what's your name?" Said Solomon with a big smile.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:22 pm

She looked at him and then away, face still tinted. "K-Kya Mat-Matsuto", she stuttered. She let out a soft sigh, "Uhm...I'm from the...Third Division, Th-Third Seat...".
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

"I'm third seat in the 8th division by the way. Shall we head back to the Seireitei together?" Asked Solomon with a smile seeing she was nervous.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Kya looked around, noticing the dirty looks the people were giving them. It would probably be best. She looked up at him and gave a slight nod in agreement. She turned and began walking with him, her gaze back on the ground. 'He must think I'm some stuttering idiot! God damn it...', she thought to herself.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Reaching the gates a bit later. They showed their passes to the gate guard and were let in. "Back finally." Said Solomon with a big smile.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:33 pm

She smiled at the familiar place of Seireitei. It was home now. She looked up at him and then away once more. "I'm...sorry. A-About stuttering...Uhm..I'm shy so meeting new people, I-I cna't help it...".
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

Solomon laughed and said, "It's alright. No need to be so shy around me as they showed their passes walking inside the city.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content