Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

3 posters

A short stroll

kaiyo
    kaiyo

A short stroll Empty A short stroll

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 am

Kaiyo wandered happily along the path that lead to the Shinigami Academy. The small blonde girl had recently been made Captain of the 11th squad, the combat division that so easily commanded respect was being left by a small blonde girl yet to reach the height of 5". Kaiyo smirked to herself, the reaction on peoples faces when fighting the cute girl was always the same, the girl had so often been called a demon in combat.

it was about midday, the sun was at its highest point in the sky and beating down gently on all who dared venture out of the shade. Kaiyo's Zanpaktou hung loosly at her hip as she walked happily towards the academy, she had agreed to make a guest appearance for one of the classes. Her usual red headband tied tightly around her forehead Kaiyo simply smiled at the stares and gasps of the academy students. At least it got her out of paperwork for a day.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A short stroll Empty Re: A short stroll

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 am

Within one of the classrooms a session was going on at the time. Solomon Shiba third seat of the 8th division was giving a demonstration of basic sword combat. One of the students spoke up and said, "Hey can we see your Shikai?" "Yeah I'm curious too." Spoke a girl. Soon the whole class was in a chatter. Solomon looked at the instructor and said, "May I?" The instructor nodded. "Alright class calm down let me show you!" Said Solomon loudly. The class went dead silent and Solomon drew his short sword. Pointing it directly out front Solomon said, "Come forth shine and show your beauty Shirubaa-hime!" A moment later he was holding a silver spear and the class clapped loudly impressed. Solomon twirled his pear and smiled.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 am

Kaiyo paused, her right foot hovering over the ground as the blonde girl smiled, spinning quickly on the ball of her foot. The spike in spiritual energy usually meant a release of Shikai, and with a half decent reaitsu radiating from it the blonde girl had no choice but to investigate further. Kaiyo smiled at the door, she'd been lucky, 'Practise room 6b' the girl smiled happily. Kaiyo had arrived at the very room she was meant to be appearing at, the small blonde girl had never been one for subtlety. kaiyo peered curiously up through the glass frame in the door, shrugging quietly to herself as the girl let out a small breath of air.

Quietly sliding open the door, Kaiyo threw her right hand into the air, waving politely as the small murmers and mumbles vanished, a sea of eyes settling on the small captain. Cheeks burning red the blonde girl stratched the back of her neck awkwardly, 'Am i early?' she grinned at the teacher.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 am

"Not at all." Said the teacher. Solomon reverted his spear back to his short sword and sheathed his blade. "I warmed them up for you. They're all yours captain." Said Solomon walking over to the side and taking a seat in a chair.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 am

Kaiyo's eyes widenned as the shinigami took a seat at the side. A slight panic flew across the girl's face, she didn't have a clue what she was doing. Opening her mouth to speak another voice came from the class, 'Can we see your shikai as well Captain?'. Kaiyo's mouth settled on a comfortable smile as the girl nodded, taking a step back Kaiyo made a conscious effort to hold keep a cap on her spiritual energy. The satisfying sound of a metal blade sliding out if its scabbard engulfed the girl's senses as Kaiyo her her Zanpaktou in her right hand. 'Light the sky, Tenrai Zenpyou'. Starting from the hilt of her blade two red and yellow ribbons grew, blowing gently around in the girls spiritual energy. The blade ridge glowing a familiar golden yellow glow as Kaiyo smiled. The look of awe mixed with the inability to breath was enough for Kaiyo to quickly sheath her Zanpaktou back up, 'Sorry about that' she smiled weakly at the teacher.

Kaiyo glanced around the small hall, shrugging to the unkown shinigami as she spoke to her, 'Any more ideas for warming up?' the small girl giggled lightly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 am

Solomon stood up and said, "I suppose I have one word of advice for the class before I leave." "Know your own weakness and know your own limits or you all might just end up chewed up and spit out like I was. It's the reason why I lack a right arm because I was stupid and careless in my youth. Don't be like me." Said Solomon with a smile. He the left the class closing the door. "Now off to have a drink." Said Solomon to himself brightly.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:44 am

Kaiyo glanced quickly between the shinitgami and the class, her eyes lingering for a moment longer at the entire class as the girl nodded, 'What he said' she smiled, turning quickly the girl ran out of the class, she'd come help the academy later. kaiyo ran quickly down the corridoor, flash stepping to in front of the guy as the girl bent forwards, holding her hands on her knees as she smiled up at the guy. 'Now who wouldn't want to be liek you when you move so quick?' she giggled.

Kaiyo stood up straight, her eyes staring into the shinigami's as she spoke, 'Hey, I'm Captain Kaiyo Saiyouko of the 11th Division, nice to meet ya' the small cheerful girl held out her hand to shake with the man. Kaiyo was at the very least curious of the shinigami, and knowing that curiosity killed the cat the girl figured she just had to know.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 am

"I'm well aware of that. I heard about you a while ago. My name is Solomon Shiba third seat 8th squad. Pleasure to meet you in person finally captain." Said Solomon shaking her hand. "Well I'm off to go get wasted before I go on Hollow duty this evening. Hopefully we'll meet each other again." Said Solomon making his way to the exit.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:53 am

Kaiyo frowned slightly at Solomon as he walked past her once more, the girl figured she's just screw all her pretences of being nice and dancing around a subject and instead say what she thought, seeing as the guy was leaving already she could only make him leave faster. The girl threw out her right arm as she spoke, caloling along the corridoor to Solomon, 'So how did you lose your arm?' and why the hell are you so bitter about it?. Kaiyo waited for an swer, slowly dropping her arm back to the side of her body.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 am

Solomon stopped and looked at her. "Two decades ago I had just graduated from the academy here. I was sent on my first mission in a three man team. Everything was going smoothly as we exterminated and purified Hollows. Then things suddenly went wrong. An Arrancar had appeared. It's power was fueled by the moon light some how. I watched it with my very own eyes nail down and kill my two squad mates. I didn't run like I thought I should and I was stupidly angry for it killing my two team mates. So out of anger I rushed to take it on and the next thing I knew I was in its mouth and I blacked out. I woke up two weeks later in the 4th division lacking a right arm. I was told that the person who rescued me couldn't get me out of the Hollow's clutches so they were forced to slice it off to free me and run. That's how I became a lefty. It was hard controlling Shirubaa-hime. She's stubborn and wouldn't obey me for a while. But finally she cooperates with my left arm and hand." Said Solomon.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 am

Kaiyo's smile dropped as she listened intently to Solomon talking, the girl nodded slightly and slowly walked closer to the guy. Kaiyo glanced up at him and smirked, 'Tenrai's a stubborn witch as well'she giggled. Kaiyo glanced quickly between the exit and Solomon, 'so where do we go for a drink now?'she beamed happily. Kaiyo bit her bottomn lip for a moment, glancing back up to the one armed shinigami as she spoke, 'So what can i answer for you?'the girl figured an even trade would work, a question for a question.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 am

"Nothinng really I was just heading to a small pub in the Rukon." Said Solomon. A sharp whistle was heard and caught Solomon's attention. A flashy dressed man came walking their way. "Megumi... what do you want?" Asked Solomon wondering if he was even going to have time get wasted. "Excuse me for butting in, but someone's in trouble. And that someone is you?" Said Megumi. "What I do now?" Asked Solomon. "Lieutenant Ise said you never returned your hand written report from your last assignment in the real world. She caught me while I was walking by and said for me to tell you that you better turn it in soon or you're toast whatever that means." Said Megumi. "She's always getting on my case cause I like drinking with Captain Kyoraku. I'll turn it in tomorrow." Said Solomon. "You tell her that I wasted enough of my day off trying to find you." Said Megumi with a smile.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 am

Kaiyo smiled at the new man, rubbing her neck gently as they spoke, the girl had strained it a few days ago and it was still a little sore. Giggling Kaiyo spoke, 'I don't bother doing my paperwork, my lovely Lieutenant tends to get mad for me not doing it though' the girl tilted her head in thought, Saroki had damn near exploded at Kaiyo last time she saw how many papers she had in her office. Kaiyo smiled at the newcomer, 'We're going to a small pub in Rukon, wanna come?' althoguh the girl hadn't been officially invited herself she still owed Solomon her question at the very least.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 am

"No thanks I don't drink, but it looks like you're being left behind though." Said Megumi pointing at Solomon who was going through the exit. Heading back to the Seireitei gates Solomon looked at the paper in his hand figuring he'd turn it in and head off to his mission. Entering the squad eight office he smacked the paper down on Nanao's desk making her jump and said, "Here I'm off to my Hollow duty now early Lieutenant." Said Solomon rather annoyed with a salute. He then left the office after that. Once he crossed over he went to work on slaying Hollows and sending souls off to the Soul Society.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:33 am

Kaiyo clenched her fist tightly, flash stepping quickly to the squad eight office the small blonde girl frowned as she looked around the room. The Lieutenat sitting at her desk stood up quickly and saluted her as Kaiyo smirked and walked closer, 'Hey, can you do me a favour and give one your squad members a message, he kind of left before i had a chance to say anything'the Lieutenant quickly heard the annoyance in the Captains voice and passed her a pen and paper. Kaiyo smirked, scribbling down her note, 'It's fine really just leave.....I guess that question will have to be an i owe you, i told your Lieutenant i needed to talk to you about urgent business so i'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. P.s, leaving a Captain standing by herself, not cool'.

Kaiyo folded up the not and passed it to the woman, smiling sweetly as the girl left, wandering back slowly to the academy.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 am

Solomon didn't return till that following morning. And he was battered up and limping. Obviously it was like he picked a fight with a very pissy Hollow or tried fighting a mob due to how thrashed he looked. But he didn't care as he half limped. He had a smile on his face from the satisfaction of having a challenging time. Making his way to his favorite spot he collapsed under the tree close to his squad office and ended up falling asleep right there.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am

Kaiyo sighed, the girl was more than a little pissed off. The blonde girl stood still silently, her arms folded as she scowled down at Solomon. Ignoring how beat up the guy looked Kaiyo simply released the torrent of her reaitsu, her cold gaze fixed on the guy that lay silently against the tree. Kaiyo had tried the nice way of talking to someone and she really hated having to run around all of Soul Society just to talk to one bloody shinigami. The girl tilted her head to the side, she wasn't even sure why she cared so much, usually Kaiyo would have laughed and moved on, but this guy was different, he was just, different.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 am

Solomon suddenly jumped up and whipped out his short sword fast scared completely on guard. Wincing he landed on his ass. Seeing Kaiyo he stood up only to hit his head on a low branch yelp and fall on his ass holding his head in pain. Putting his sword away he slowly stood up and said, "Good morning captain... What's the matter....?" Feeling suddenly dizzy he grabbed the tree to steady himself before he fell over.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am

Kaiyo's frown droped quickly as the guy scrambled to his feet, a tingle of guilt pinching her nerves for a moment before Kaiyo capped her reaitsu once more. The girl sat down quickly next to Solomon, her tone of voice still filled with annoyance as she spoke, 'Ya know my teacher at the academy made me run laps for like a whole day solid because i didn't understand what she told me' the girl paused, her eyes locking with Solomon's as she carried on, 'And you just left me, not even a bye you just left, thats not nice' she frowned. However strong she was Kaiyo still had the mentallity of a child, and an angry one at that.

The small girl let out a sigh and lay back onto the grass, 'So much for your know your limits talk yesterday, you look like you died'. 11th Squad was the combat squad, and Kaiyo knew all to well how to take a beating, but even she had to admit Solomon was in bad shape.
    KingHyuuga
    KingHyuuga

Post  KingHyuuga Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 am

::Cole appeared.
    "Yo I'm bored what's happening huh. Should we have a spar?" Cole was a bit crazy in some cases but he had learned some new kidou with him being the Captain of squad 5 it was his job. He wanted to test them out.::
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:21 am

"Oh this is nothing. If I didn't have a kidou type sword Captain. I'd be in your squad. I got the blood lust of an 11th division member and I love me a good battle." Said Solomon sitting down next to her. "Ow!!..." He yelped. "Man everything is killing me..." Said Solomon.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 am

Kaiyo giggled slightly, 'Yeah try taking a shower it hurts a lot more'. Kaiyo lay down on the grass, her head resting gently in her arms as she smiled up at the clouds, 'It's not so much blodthirsty, just the ability to enjoy a fight' she said quietly, her mind drifting off with the clouds. Kaiyo giggled to herself, glancing once more at Solomon, 'You still didn't apologies, and those laps damn near killed me' she smirked.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 am

"Ok I'm sorry and a hot bath would be nice about now." Said Solomon laying down slowly. "Ow... my back just snapped.." Whined Solomon. Sitting up Solomon said, "That's it I need 4th division care... I'll be back shortly if you wanna wait here or come with me I don't care.." Said Solomon limping off toward the 4th squad.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:55 am

Kaiyo let out a small sigh, shaking her head for a moment before she started laughing slightly, the girl stood and watched Solomon hopple a few paces for a moment. 'I really don't have the patience to follow you i'm afraid'. A small smile grew on Kaiyo's face as she flash flash stepped quickly to behind Solomon, sweeping him up in her arms the small girl leapt off quickly, flash stepping her way to Squad 4. The image of the tiny girl carrying the battered man with such ease was almost comical, had it not been the 11th Division Captain carrying the shinigami.

Kaiyo landed gracefully outside the squad 4 headquarters walking through the girl simply dropped Solomon onto a bed, smiling as he lay in pain, 'See now you owe me twice'she smirked, stepping aside to let the 4th division members begin their healing.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:58 am

"Despite the poking the prodding and Solomon cursing a few times when he got touched in a really sore spot. He finally got finished being treated and walked out half mummified due to being bandaged up over nearly all his body. Looking at Kaiyo as they left the 4th division he smiled and said happily, "Time to get wasted! Sake is a good medicine for my injuries!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content