Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

3 posters

A short stroll

kaiyo
    kaiyo

A short stroll - Page 2 Empty Re: A short stroll

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 am

Kaiyo's cheeks flushed red as Solomon spoke, the small blonde girl not only hated Sake, but became drunk very easily, and from what Kaiyo had been told, she was definately a violent drunk. The girl was awful a dreadful liar, so with few choices Kaiyo's only reply was, 'Sure'. The small blonde girl sheepishly followed Solomon to the sake bar, Kaiyo smiled weakly as they took a seat and their drinks arrived. 'So erm, before we drink, are you gunna ask me that question or are we calling it evens?'. Kaiyo ran her finger along the rim of her glass, staring desperately into the drink.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 am

"I think we're more then even. Down the hatch!" Said Solomon chugging his down. Ten drinks later he was pretty much out of it. "Hey missy you a light weight or something. You haven't even started your one..." Said Solomon.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 am

Kaiyo smiled, forcing back her glare as the girl giggled and lifted her drink, 'even it is'. The girl hovered her glass by her lips for a moment, letting out a small sighas she tilted her head back and let the burning liquid slide down her throught. 5 glasses in the girl leant forwards on the table, her vision blurring as Kaiyo smiled around the pub, 'So hows the arm treatin ya?' she asked with an unusually leery smile.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 am

"At least I still have an arm... I was told it coulda been reattached but that damned Arrancar made a meal out of it. I'd like to kick that hollow's as if it were still around!" Said Solomon. Standing up he wobbled and said, "I need to go home... it's been days since my sis has seen me."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 am

Kaiyo tilted her head at Solomon, her body not used to her lack of balance the small girl slid straight off her chair, stagger back to her feet Kaiyo grinned, 'You have a sister?". Kaiyo's reaitsu began seeping out of her body, her usual restrain leaving her body at an alarming pace, 'I hate Sake!' she mumnbled quietly as she sat back down at her seat.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Just then Solomon splashed her with some water. After he splashed himself. He set the bucket down and smiled saying, "That oughta slap us into our senses again. Yikes that was cold!" Taking a seat Solomon smiled and said, "Yes I have a sister and a little brother too. Would you like to meet my sister? If so let's go now."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Kaiyo glanced down at her clothes, small droplets sliding down her face as her wet hair clung to her headband, the girl giggled, 'Well i guess it's better than yucky Sake'. Kaiyo stood up, wobbling on her feet as she waited to follor Solomon out the door. 'Lets go meet your sister, is she a shinigami as well' the unfortunate sentence that contained far to many S's simply served to show to the rest of the pub just how much of light weight Kaiyo was, her cheeks burning red as she slurred her words.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

"Maybe we should wait till we sober up... For some reason she tries to kill me when I'm a drunken idiot..." Said Solomon.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Kaiyo kept her face blank for a moment, her cold gaze staring into Solomon's eyes before the girl burst into fits of laughter, 'But your with a Captain, she can't be that mad' Kaiyo grabbed tightly onto Solomon's wrist and marched out of the bar, the horrendously drunk girl was stil wobbling wyhere she stood. 'Come on i gotta meet her now'she beamed happily. Kaiyo was swaying left to right as she stooed there, it would take more than a bucket of water to make her sober again.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Solomon sighed and said, "Fine..." Leading her across the country side he was trying to locate the house. "She probably moved on me again.." Said Solomon." Stopping short he said, "Or maybe not. It's this odd place." Said Solomon leading her up to the house he went inside with Kaiyo. Stopping outside a room he said, "Wait here.." He knocked twice before sliding open the door and going in closing it. A moment later a loud angry yell was heard from within and Solomon ran out snapping the door shut. "I told you so." Said Solomon moving away fast when the door snapped open and Kukaku stood there saying, "Nice of you to check in! I thought you been hurt!I thought you were killed! Didn't I warn you to check in once every other day you idiotic fool!? It's bad enough you're trying to follow your dead elder brother's foot steps by being a Shinigami like him! Top it off you're drunk!" Kukaku suddenly noticed Kaiyo and she said, "And... you brought a girl home...?" "She insisted on meeting you." Said Solomon.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Kaiyo was still drunk, so the whole ordeal simply seemed hilarious, the blonde girl stepped forwards and hugged Solomon's sister, 'Nice to meet ya i'm Captain Kaiyo of the 11th Squad'. The blonde girl tilted her head at the woman, just like Solomon she had a half decent reaitsu, especially for a civilian, a smile grew along the small girl's lips as she glanced between Solomon and his sister, 'So how come your not a shinigami as well'. Kaiyo fell backwards, giggling as she scrambled back up from the floor, brushing down her clothes as she spoke, glaring at Solomon,'Ya know i really hate Sake'
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 pm

"I see you got your girlfriend drunk as well." Said Kukaku looking at Solomon. "G-G-GIRLFRIEND!!" Stuttered Solomon blushing beet red. "I'd rather not waste my time in becoming a Shinigami. Now go make yourselves some tea and sober up." Said Kukaku. She went back into her room and closed the door. "Come on you." Said Solomon leading Kaiyo to the kitchen. Making some tea real fast he shoved the cup in Kaiyo's hand saying, "Drink it all down." His face was still red from the girlfriend comment.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Kaiyo was barely able to stand she was laughing so much, following Kukaku into the Kitchen Kaiyo sat down on the flor, figuring she'd just fall again otherwise. The small girl glanced up at Kukaku and Solomon, 'Your sister's nice, but she's mean like my Lieutenant, she always tells me off for having fun'the girl mubmled, sipping loudly with her tea. The small girl tilted her bneck back as she finished her drink, 'My head hurts' she moaned. Kaiyo shuffled her shoulders side to side, taking off her white Haori to get comfortable as she lay down on the floor. Her large blue eyes glancing quickly between Kukaku and Solomon, 'You guys are tall'
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Solomon sighed and said, "I am never taking you drinking again. Even I handle it better. Let me lend you a bed for the time being." Helping Kaiyo up he helped her walk to one of the guest rooms and dropped her on the bed saying, "Sleep it off here for the time being."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Kaiyo's eyes widenned as Solomon picked her up,'I wasn't done talking to your sister' she called loudly, 'I want her to join my squad!'the girl moaned as she fell back onto the bed. 'And i have a Captains meeting in the morning, i'll be killed if i'm late'. kaiyo lay silently on the bed, her eyes dropping shut as her thumping head pulsed through her entire body. The small girl still felt drunk, as she slowly drifting off to sleep. About 10 minutes into her dream Kaiyo's reaitsu came pouring out of her body, filling the entire house and radiating through the street the girl lay silently asleep. Drunk Kaiyo didn't have such great reaitsu control.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

The next morning came around and Solomon was still asleep since he had a day off today from doing any work at all. The house was quiet and not a sound was heard.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Kaiyo sat up quickly, her head rushing to meet her as she moaned quietly,'This hurst a lot more than a cero' she moaned to herself. Kaiyo blinked repeatedly, more than a little confsued about where she was the blonde girl leapt off a bed, slowly creeping around the small house as she called in a hushed tone, 'Anyone here...where is here?'. The small girl stood up straight, staring curiously at a shut door as Kaiyo slowly pushed it open, a woman was asleep in bed, Kaiyo didn't even know who she was. The small blonde girl sighed, 'I should probably leave a not or something at least, especially if i slept here'. Kaiyo continued wandering around the small building, eneding up rummaging around the kitchen for some paper and a pen.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:34 pm

"Like I said I'm never taking you out to drink again Captain." Said Solomon appearing. He was still in his sleep clothes. Putting on his glasses he yawned and said, "Don't you have a meeting to be at?"
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Kaiyo spun round qucikly, her arms flailling in the air the girl's face flushed bright red, Kaiyo's natural instinct of drawing her Zanpaktou wasn't so well founded, the girl quickly sheathed back up the shiny blade that had pointed straight at Solomon's neck. Kaiyo's shoulders dropped as her head fell into her hands, 'I'm really sorry, i don't drink Sake for a reason'. Her head slowly rose out of her hands, 'Whats the time?' she said, looking around the room for the nearest clock the small girl's jaw nearly dropped off, 'I missed the meeting!' she yelled loduly, her voice echoing through the house as Kaiyo smiled nervously once more.

'I'm really sorry, I, erm i'll get you and your sister a gift to say thanks, and sorry'
    Kaiyo shook her head and walked past Solomon, 'i'll have it sent to you both'she called over her shoulder, quickly shutting the door behind her. Definately not good
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Solomon just blinked not knowing what to say. He went after Kaiyo and said, "It's alright you don't need to get us anything Captain. My sis is used to it anyway with me."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm

**later that day**

Kaiyo spun round quickly in her chair, in her opinion the best part of her office. A small shinigami entered her office sheepishly as the girl's eyes widenned, 'Did they get them?'she grinned happily. The weedy shinigami bowed to the small girl, nodding as she spoke, 'Ye-yes Captain Kaiyo, i delivered both items just now, just as you requested, the newly made Katana for Solomon 3rd Seat of the 8th Squad and the most expensive tea set i could find for his sister'. Kaiyo nodded excitedly, 'Thanks nerdy-chan'she beamed, spinning round once more on her chair, the girl still felt guilty for what she did. Kaiyo didn't expect her gifts to make up for waht she did, but she figured it was a start, the girl was also still intrigued by Solomon's sister. Kaiyo had already decided she would have to meet both again, preferably under better terms though.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Just then the door swung open a short time later and Solomon walked in closing it behind him. Looking to Kaiyo he said, "You really shouldn't have. It wasn't that big of a deal captain." Solomon took a seat and said, "Feeling better though?"
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 am

Kaiyo's eyes widenned as Solomon stormed through her room ,the small Captain was mid spin when she had heard the loud bang, sliding back with her chair as she girl thudded to the ground. Clumsy was an understatement on various levels to explain Kaiyo. Her cheeks a light red the girl leapt quickly over her desk, landing on the small sofa in front of it as she sat down opposite Solomon, 'That's not even half of it' she beamed with pride, 'And yeah my heads better thanks, does your sister like the tea set?'she asked curiously.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 am

"She loves it." Said Solomon with a smile. He then said,"I have a question. Would you care to join us for dinner tonight captain? My sister has taken a liking to you and wants to get to know you better."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 am

Kaiyo's smile only grew bigger at her invitation, 'That would be great, i'm glad she likes it' the girl pasued, tilting her head at Solomon, 'Like your new blade, that was all i could pick out, i got nerdy-chan to get the tea set'the girl obviously a little embarrassed by this fact as she covered her face for a momnent, hiding her blushing cheeks. 'So what time is dinner?' . The girl had in fact arranged another favour for Solomon, but she figured she'd share that at dinner. 'What shouold i bring to dinner?' she asked sincerely, her large blue eyes staring up at Solomon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content