Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

My characters

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

My characters Empty Re: My characters

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

My characters Anime-girl_011
    Name: Maylin Raye
    Height/Weight: 5'5"/135 lbs
    Race: Shinigami
    Hair/Eye Color: Black and Brown
    Personality: Very stubborn and hot headed at times but other wise usually quiet
    History:
    Division: 7th
    Seat:

Zanpaktou:
    Name: Fuurin
    Type: Kidou
    Element: Sound
    Appearance: In unreleased form it looks like a Kodachi(Short sword)
    Release Phrase: Resonate

Shikai: Upon being released Fuurin starts to vibrate and releases of a piercing sound wave that will deafen anyone in the surrounding area. Also Fuurin can charge up on surrounding nose and release a devastating ball of energy. Fuurin also has a minus wave effect on Hollow that causes them confusion when they hear it and makes them attack their own kind.

Bankai: None yet
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am

My characters 50k_Kiriban_by_Marcks
    Name: Hien Suribachi
    Height/Weight: 6'0"
    Hair/Eye Color: Red and golden
    Personality: Hot temper usually and quiet at times
    History: Born into the well known Suribachi family. Hien was always naturally gifted with immense spiritual energy along with his twin brother Mizukage. At a young age he attended the Shinigami academy with his brother and exceeded with high marks.
    Division: 2nd
    Seat: 3rd

Zanpaktou:
    Name: Himoto
    Element: Fire
    Appearance:
    Release Phrase: Spark and burn all in your way, Himoto!

Shikai: In Shikai form Hien's blade Himoto flares up increasingly and with it he is able to manipulate the flames and summons fire balls from the sky an attack he's given the name Hinotama. This balls of flame strike any and everything in their path turning it to ash instantly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

My characters Kjhg

Name: Jade Kasumi
    Height/Weight: 5'5"/135 Lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Black and Red
    Personality: Very quiet like. But will show a temper at times and can't stand idiots
    History:
    Division: 12th
    Seat: Lieutenant

Zanpaktou:
    Name: Maneshi(Copy Cat)
    Element: None
    Appearance: Looks like a normal blade
    Release Phrase: Mimic thy enemy

Shikai: In Shikai form there's no known significant changes with Maneshi. It's main ability is to copy other Zanpaktou blades abilities and appearances. Though Maneshi has the same ability and such from the opponents weapon. It'll still always be weaker then the original meaning Jade has to be smart and use his own strength to win a battle. He's also been known to copy even Hollow attacks and techniques with this blade

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 am

My characters L14

Name: Luke Fabre
    Height/Weight: 6'2"/140 Lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green
    Personality: Usually very quiet like
    History:
    Division: 13th
    Seat: 4th

Zanpaktou:
    Name: Denkiteki Hakkou Hana(Legendary white rainbow flower)
    Element: Light
    Appearance: Normal appearance is that of a regular short sword with a white sheath and handle.
    Release Phrase: Shine over the horizon and light all in your path and way.

Shikai: In shikai form Luke's sword takes form of a more elegant glowing blade. With it Luke is able to absorb any trace of light and sends it back out in a devastating attack. These attacks normally range up to a football field in length and cause quite a bit of damage

Bankai: Denkiteki Hakkou Hana-Mugen(Legendary White Rainbow Flower-Six Illusions Price Of Life
    In bankai form Luke's blade becomes twin swords of light and life. Each blade has the power to crystalize anything they touch and shatter it right there. In this form its so draining that each time Luke induces Bankai it chips away a percentage of his life span which is why he rarely uses this unless he really has to.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 am

My characters MegumiKamikaze
    Name: Megumi Kamikaze
    Height/Weight: 6'0" 140 Lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Gray and Black
    Personality: Very refined at times but also quiet
    History: Born into the noble Kamikaze family. Megumi was always raised to meet high expectations. At first he showed now signs of having spiritual energy but when it begin to show he was sent off to the academy. Megumi is also the 6th generation of his family to wield Ryukamikaze
    Division: 10

Zanpaktou:
    Name: Ryukamikaze(Divine Wind Dragon)
    Element: Wind
    Appearance: In unreleased form Ryukamikaze is a Kodachi(Short sword blade Megumi ften keeps hidden
    Release Phrase: Soar and spread your wind

Shikai: In Shikai form Ryukamikaze takes form of a Japanese looking fan. With it Megumi si able to manipulate and control the wind.

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

My characters Empty My characters

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am

My characters SolomonShiba
    Name: Solomon Shiba

Division: 8th Division

Looks:

Personality: Very polite and respectful till he gets drunk then he acts like a show off or a clown.

Stats

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Shirubaa-hime(Silver Princess)

Zanpaktou Looks: Is a Kodachi(Short sword) In it's unreleased form

Zanpaktou Description:

Released Zanpaktou Description: In this form Shirubaa-Hime takes form of a silver spear in Solomon's hand. He is able to manpulate the earth to his will and has two different techniques he can use.

Earth breaker: Just by striking the ground with his spear he can send a massive shock wave through the earth that usually send it up and sends his opponents flying.

Quick sand: Also by striking the ground he can turn the sand to mush under his opponents feet causing them to sink down fast.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: Come forth shine and show your beauty Shirubuaa-Hime

Released Zanpaktou Looks: A silver spear

Zanpaktou Spirit: A beautiful woman dressed in silver armor

Zanpaktou Realm: A white barren sandy dessert with rocks littering across it

History: Born into the once respected Shiba clan. Solomon aspired to become a Shinigami like his late brother Kaien Shiba who died in the line of duty. His grades were always top marked at the academy and he was applicable to be a lieutenant on the spot but chose against it because he felt he could do better and described himself too lazy at times. On his very first mission he came in contact with an Arrancar and was too weak to fight it. In that brawl he lost his right arm forever to the Hollow and now wield Shirubaa Hime with just his left arm and hand. He is also been rumored to be a master at one handed style Kidou through the years but no one's really seen him use Kidou.

Last edited by Allen_Walker on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 am